( xxiii ) ♡ 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦〕
〔𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸.〕

WILLOW SAT AT HER DESK FILLING out an expense report when Andy Bernard entered the office with a box of his stuff. Willow grimaced, remembering that he finally returned from his anger management training. She braced herself as he slowly approached her desk.

"Good morning, Willow." he said calmly.

"Good morning, Andy. How are you?" Willow responded, immediately feeling awkward.

"I'm good. Uh, I'm Drew now."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Drew."

"Don't worry, you didn't have to apologize."

"Okay, have a good day, Drew."

"You too, Willow. Mornin' Jim."

"Hey, Andy! How are you, man?" Jim turned around in his seat to face Andy.

"Good... Drew..."

"What's that?"

"You can call me Drew."

"No, I'm not gonna call you that."

"Cool. I can't control what you do. I can only control what I do."

"Andy..."

"Drew," Andy walked toward Dwight, suppressing any anger he had. "Dwight... how's it going, man?"

"Yes, I have decided to shun Andy Bernard for the next three years, which I'm looking forward to." Dwight announced.

"Aren't you taking it a little too far, honey?" Willow announced, a small smile tugging at her face.

"No."

"Fair enough."

"Jim, could you please inform Andy Bernard that he is being shunned." Dwight commanded, not looking up from his work.

"Andy, Dwight says welcome back, and he could use a hug." Jim joked, earning a smirk from Willow.

"Okay, tell him that's not true."

"Dwight says that he actually doesn't know one single fact about bear attacks."

"Okay..." Andy awkwardly walked toward his desk, confused.

"Okay, no. Jim, tell him that bears can climb faster than they can run. Jim! Tell him!"

"Andy... Nah, that's too far." Jim muttered as he looked down at some papers on his desk.

"Damn you." Dwight whispered.

"Dwight, calm down." Willow ordered, not looking up from her work.

Michael led the upstairs workers down to the warehouse for their 'annual' Safety Training Day; annual being defined as after a serious accident. All Willow knew about this incident was that Darryl broke his leg because of a certain regional manager. And now the entire office was watching him explain the aspects of the warehouse.

"Now, this is the forklift. You need a license to operate this machine. That means the upstairs office workers can't drive it," Darryl explained, looking right at Michael. "Quiz! Mike, should you drive the forklift?"