( xxiv ) ♡ 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳〕
〔𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

"TODAY IS BEACH DAY. Basically Michael rented a bus to take us to the beach over by Lake Scranton. I've been told it's pretty relaxing but knowing Michael, that's definitely not the case. But still, it'll be nice to get out of the office for a day." Willow explained to the cameras.

Willow sat at her desk quickly fixing her hair. She wore a snugly fit tan tee with short jean shorts and had a pair of sunglasses on top of her head. When she was satisfied with how she looked, she opened her beach bag and went through it to see if she had everything she needed.

As she finished with what she was doing, Michael exited his office wearing his beach attire.

"Okay, everybody have their towels and swimsuits? We have about an hour and a half. I suggest that you all go potty now and then we will be congregating on the partay bus!" Michael cheered, walking around the office to see how everyone was doing. He strolled over to accounting to chat with them.

"Oscar, you brought your Speedo, I assume?" Michael asked.

"I don't wear a Speedo, Michael." Oscar answered.

"Well, you can't swim in leather pants. I'm just yankin' your chain. Not literally."

"Okay." 

Michael walked in the direction of his office as Toby exited the annex, holding a bottle of sunscreen.

"Anybody need sunblock? Got SPF 30." Toby asked around.

"Oh, you know what? Uh, you're not going." Michael declared.

"It's Beach Day."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, Toby. We... um... Somebody has to stay here."

"Michael!" Willow scolded.

"Whaddya mean, 'Michael?'"

"Come on. It's Beach Day."

"Willow, it's okay. Don't worry about it." Toby quickly said to diffuse the situation.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. It's okay."

"This way to the partay bus!" Michael exclaimed as everyone began getting onto the bus. Willow and Dwight held hands as they entered the bus. They walked to the back where Michael was sitting. Dwight let Willow sit by the window as he sat next to Michael.

On the way, Michael stood and wobbled over to the front of the bus. "Everybody, may I have your attention, please? Today, we are not just spending a day at the beach.

"Oh, sweet mother of God." Stanley grumbled.

"If you don't like it, Stanley, you can go to the back of the bus."

"Excuse me?"

"Or the front of the bus. Or drive the bus. Just, we are all participating in mandatory fun activities. Funtivities! And there is a special secret prize for the winner!"

"Yes! Funtivities! I knew it wasn't just a trip to the beach." Dwight cheered. Willow looked over to him and smiled at her boyfriend's enthusiasm.

"Okay, you know what? Your enthusiasm's turning people off."