( ix ) ♡ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦〕
〔𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭.

THE OFFICE WAS SURPRISINGLY filled with a lot of various conversations between the employees. It could possibly be due to the surprising absence of Michael Scott. Jim and Willow huddled over at reception with Pam, also participating in throwaway conversation. The phone rang, and Pam went to answer it.

"Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam. Michael, what's wrong?" Pam's eyes widened, a concerned look on her face.

"What happened?" Willow whispered.

"Okay, wait wait wait. Michael, do you need me to call an ambulance?"

"What's going on?" Jim asked. Pam shrugged, pointing at the phone.

"Wait a second, I thought you said that you were hurt." 

"Is it Michael?" Willow asked. Pam nodded, exasperated. Jim reached over and put the phone on speaker, where everyone heard a groaning Michael.

"Hey, whoa, Michael. Okay, it's Jim. Just say again really loudly what happened."

"Okay, ugh! I burned my foot very badly on my Foreman Grill and I now need someone to come and bring me into work." Michael explained. Willow's jaw dropped in amusement.

"You burned your foot on a Foreman grill." Jim turned to the camera then to Willow, biting back a laugh.

"Who burns themself on a grill?" Willow mouthed. Jim shrugged, trying not to laugh.

"Pam, could you come get me?" Michael asked.

"Uh, I have to stay and answer the phone." Pam replied.

"Okay, could someone come and get me please? Ryan?"

"Michael, you should stay home and rest." Phyllis suggested.

"There's no toilet paper here. Could Ryan... tell Ryan to bring toilet paper. Could you tell him that?" 

"Can you hop?" Kevin asked.

"I tried hopping, Kevin, and I bumped my elbow against the wall and now my elbow has a 'protruberance.'" Willow covered her mouth, trying her best not to laugh out loud. The office fell silent, everyone having similar reactions to Willow.

"No one wants to pick me up?" Michael asked. There was silence, as the door to the office opened.

"What is going on? What is going on?" Dwight said as he walked over to reception. 

"Michael is, um, 'sick,' and wants one of us to rescue him." Pam replied.

"I'm not sick!" Michael called out.

"I'm coming Michael! I'm gonna save you!" Dwight shouted as he sprinted out of the office.

"Gah, is that Dwight? I do not want Dwight!"

"Hold on Michael! I am coming!"

"I don't want Dwight!"

"Michael, why don't you call your girlfriend?" Pam suggested.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Michael replied.

"But you said that you went out with her this weekend." Jim said.