( x ) ♡ 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯〕
〔𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺〕

"I REALLY LIKE VALENTINE'S DAY in this office. It's kind of like grade school. Everybody gives out little presents and stuff. Like last year, Jim gave me this card, with Dwight's head on it, it was horrifying and funny and..." Pam explained.

"Oh, I never liked Valentine's Day. However, Jim got me the same card, so in retaliation both this year and last year, I put duct tape with little hearts around his chair," Willow said, giggling at the statement while a shot of Jim's duct-taped chair showed. "He actually invited me over to play cards with his friends, so I'm gonna do that this year."

"That's nice, Roy and I'll probably go out."

"Everybody, can I have your attention please? Since it's Valentine's Day, there's something that I wanted to say. I love the women of this office. Pam, I love you." Michael said as he walked over to Pam with a bouquet of faux roses in his hand. He grabbed her hand, kissed it and handed her a rose.

"I love you, Willow." Michael said as he walked over to her. He took her hand and kissed it, handing her a rose as well. She awkwardly nodded as Michael went over to the other women of the office.

"Michael has a few tricks for Valentine's Day. He found a place where you can get twelve plastic roses for ten dollars and he's got a great line. 'Me so thorny.'" Pam read.

"Lookit, mine says 'Surely I love you, and don't call me Shirley.' With both words spelled wrong." Willow showed her card to Pam, both grimacing.

The door of the office opened, and a delivery man holding a big bouquet of red roses. He placed it on the reception desk; Pam reading the small card.

"Phyllis." Pam called out. Willow looked over to look at the bouquet, eyes widening. Phyllis went over to pick up the bouquet.

"'Happy Valentine's Day, Darling, love Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration.'" Meredith read out, referring to Phyllis' boyfriend.

"Aw, isn't he sweet." Phyllis said as she took the flowers back to her desk.

"They're really nice, Phyllis." Willow commented.

"Thanks Willow."

Michael exited his office, ready to leave for his big business meeting at Corporate in New York.

"Hey Pam, you 'Heart N.Y.' right? You want me to pick you up anything?" he asked.

"That's okay.

"Alright."

"The best present would be, you do a good job in front of the new CFO." Oscar said.

"Dude, I'm gonna nail it. Me in New York? Oh, I own that city. 'Fuggedaboudit!' See ya!" Michael walked out of the office, hand raised in a wave.