( vi ) ♡ 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹〕
〔𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥, 𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭.〕

WILLOW AND JIM SILENTLY worked on expense reports before Dwight came inside the office. His eyes widened; noticing only two out of the three desks were present at the clump.

"Where is my desk?"

"That is weird!" Jim said.

"This is not funny, this is totally unprofessional."

"Okay, well you're the one who lost the desk."

"I didn't lose my desk."

"Wait wait. Where was the last place you saw it?" Willow added, earning a smirk from Jim.

"Okay, who moved my desk?"

"I think you should retrace your steps."

"Okay, I am going to tell Michael, and this whole office will be punished!" Dwight angrily stomped over to Michael's closed office.

"Colder!" Dwight stopped in his tracks before turning around and walking toward the kitchen.

"Warmer, a little warmer." Willow added as he got closer to the location of his desk. 

"Cold, cold, cold! Back up!" Jim exclaimed as Dwight passed the door to the men's bathroom. He went back and opened up the door, revealing his desk in the center of the bathroom. 

"Hot, red hot!" Jim called out. Willow smiled at Jim and gave him a high five. 

"Oh! Call him, call him!" Willow whispered, stifling a laugh. Jim gave the 'okay' sign before dialing Dwight's extension. 

"Hi, Dwight, um, what sort of discounts are we giving on the 20 lb white model? I know! Uh, yeah, the ream. Okay thank you, gotta get back to work." Jim hung up and looked over to reception, laying his eyes on an amused Pam. Willow silently giggled before returning to work.

"Hello? Hi, this is Willow Halpert calling to renew your account with Dunder Mifflin. Yes I'll hold." Willow sighed as she started to hear music on the phone. She looked over and saw Dwight talking on his cellphone.

"Sensei, hello it's 'Sempai.' Dwight. Yes, I just had a ques- Yes Sensei. 'Arigatou gozaimashita. Hai.'" Stunned, Willow put the phone down and stared at Dwight.

"Was that your mom?" Jim asked.

"No, that was my Sensei."

"Oh, I thought it was your mom."

"What's a Sensei?" Willow asked.

"Uh... I take karate at the dojo, and he's my instructor." Dwight said, lowering his voice.

"Oh cool." Willow said, giving Jim a look.

"I am now 'Sempai,' which is Assistant Sensei."

"Assistant to the Sensei, that's pretty cool." 

"Assistant Sensei."

"Okay." Jim and Willow looked over at each other, sharing amusement. 

"I don't want to stay until seven again this year." Stanley grumbled.

"I don't really have control over that, Stanley." Pam replied.