( xxi ) ♡ 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝!

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦〕
〔𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥!

WILLOW HUMMED TO HERSELF AS SHE began to brush her hair. Currently, she was getting ready to go to a wedding. More specifically, Phyllis' wedding. She was marrying Bob Vance (Vance Refrigeration) and everyone in the office was invited and encouraged by Michael to go.

Willow was actually pretty excited to go. She wasn't the closest with Phyllis, but she generally enjoyed her company and they shared a sort of resentment toward Angela. However, Willow was most excited to go to her first event as Dwight Schrute's girlfriend. And she was loving it.

She began to apply some makeup as she continued humming a random song to herself. She grabbed her favorite red lipstick and began applying it as she heard her cellphone ring. She placed the lipstick down and grabbed the ringing device, seeing that Dwight was calling.

"Hey babe, how's everything?" Willow asked as she balanced the phone between her ear and shoulder, grabbing mascara from her counter. 

"I'm alright. Do you want me to come pick you up?" Dwight asked.

"No no, it's okay. I'll meet you at the church."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. I'll see you there."

"Okay. Goodbye darling."

"Bye." Willow finished applying her mascara and closed her phone, placing it on the counter. She felt herself beam at the cute nickname Dwight gave her.

After about fifteen minutes, Willow finished with her makeup. Content, she left the bathroom, grabbing her cellphone in the process. She walked over to her mirror and looked at herself, checking for any complications.

Her dress was light pink with a floral pattern all over. She flattened any wrinkles and walked away from the mirror, slipping on a pair of black flats. She grabbed her purse and left her apartment.

Willow exited her car and began walking toward the church. She slowed down a little bit, looking out for Dwight. Before she knew what hit her, she felt herself being pulled into someone's arms, letting out a yelp in the process. She looked up to see Dwight in his tuxedo that she absolutely loves.

"Hey!" she giggled, pecking her boyfriend on the lips.

"You look... I have no words. You're so damn beautiful." Dwight took the brunette into his arms, just wanting to live in the moment with the woman he adores. Willow let out a laugh at the contact, returning the hug.

"You don't look so bad yourself, handsome. In fact, I'm a huge fan of this tux." Willow teased, running her fingers up and down his chest. He let out a low hum, pulling her even closer to him. Their lips were barley touching at this point; all Willow could see was Dwight's blue eyes clouded with lust and adoration. And oh man, was she loving it.

He grabbed her face and smashed his lips onto hers. Willow felt herself melt in the kiss as she ran her fingers through his brown locks. She nipped at his bottom lip and deepened the kiss, feeling him push her against the wall of the church.

Quickly realizing where they were, Willow quickly broke the kiss, much to her chagrin. She hummed as she straightened Dwight's hair out, looking to see that her red lipstick was smeared all over his mouth.