( vii ) ♡ 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯〕
〔𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭.〕

THE EMPLOYEES OF DUNDER MIFFLIN silently worked as Michael rushed out of his office in a panic.

"Alright everybody, lock the doors, turn off the lights. Pretend you're not here." Michael scurried to the door and quickly slammed and locked it.

"Are we in danger?" Jim asked.

"Michael, what's going on?" Willow felt anxiety flow through her body and started bouncing her leg up and down.

"There's no time to think about it, this is real. Just, shh, everybody." Michael hissed as he shut the lights off. Michael bent down in front of reception as a knock was heard. Willow saw Dwight dip under his desk in fear. 

"Michael should I call the-" Kevin was quickly cut off by Michael gesturing toward him to be quiet. The sound of another knock rang through the silence in the office.

"Hello? I'm here from I.T." a muffled male voice said. Michael rose, dumbfounded.

"Shh, crap. I thought he was a terrorist!" Michael whispered. Many of the employees groaned at their boss' ignorance. 

"Let him in, Michael!" Willow scolded. Michael embarrassingly stalked over to the door, turning on the lights and letting the I.T guy into the office.

Willow opened up her e-mail and saw a memo from the I.T department. Intrigued, she opened it up, reading that Michael will now have access to everyone's e-mail.

"Psst, Jim! Did you see this memo?" Jim looked up from his computer and moved his chair over to Willow and read the memo on her computer screen. 

"Are you kidding?" Jim asked, exasperated. 

"I guess not. Do you think he knows about the party?" Willow whispered, looking over at Michael's office. She sighed in relief, seeing as he was working with the I.T guy on the computer.

"I hope not." 

After a bit, Michael exited his office as if nothing has changed. A lot of the employees looked over to him, aware of his newfound power.

"Hey, what's the deal Michael? Why are you spying on our computers?" Oscar asked.

"Oh no, everybody, Oscar's gone crazy! What other ghost stories do you have for us? That I'm a robot?" Michael began to impersonate a robot, cutting Oscar off when he'd try to speak. "Oil can, oil can!" 

"Tin Man. Actually, we just got a memo from I.T. saying you're doing e-mail surveillance." Oscar continued.

"Oh, what? No, that defeats the whole purpose."

"So it's true? You have access to our e-mails?" Dwight asked.

"You know what the problem is?" Michael asked, ignoring Dwight.

"I think I do." Stanley grumbled.

"The problem is that when people hear the term 'big brother,' they immediately think it's scary or bad, but I don't. I think, wow, I love my big brother." Michael said.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Willow asked. Michael turned to her, about to say something, before turning on his heel and marching back to his office.