( xi ) ♡ 𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯〕
〔𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩.〕

THE SILENCE WILLOW ENJOYED WHILE WORKING was interrupted by Michael coming out of his office, football in hand and pumped with energy.

"Everybody! It's football time!" the regional manager shouted excitedly. Willow silently groaned to herself and put her palm on her face.

"Michael! Throw it to me!" Dwight exclaimed. Michael tossed the ball in Dwight's direction, narrowly missing the back of Willow's head.

"Can you watch out? I'm trying to work here." Willow called out. 

"Sorry!" Dwight said as he tossed the ball back to Michael.

"Listen, listen. Let's think this through. If we ask Corporate for that then..." Michael trailed off as he threw the ball back to Dwight.

"They are either going to say yes or no." Dwight retaliated; tossing the ball back to Michael.

"Could go either way. We don't know what they are going to say."

"Think it through."

"Have to think it through. Because if they say no..." as Michael attempted to toss the ball back to Dwight, it landed on Jim's desk, knocking some of his tchotchkes over.

"Can we not?" Jim asked, annoyed.

"No, yes we have to! You wanna know why? Because I don't like to be cooped up in that office. In that box all day long. Heismann! Because I need to think. Okay, Jim?" Michael rambled. 

"Well could you 'think' somewhere else? Not where you can hit people?" Willow rebutted.

"Oh, Kevin! Ooh!" Michael tossed the ball across the office to Kevin, ignoring Willow. Rolling her eyes, the brunette looked face down at an expense report, trying her best to concentrate. The sound of paper rustling and Michael running in place hindered the concentration, however.

"Oscar! Intercepted!" Michael tried to toss the ball over to Oscar when Jim caught it. 

"Right here, give it to me." Jim faked giving Michael the ball before tossing it lightly to Phyllis. She imitated Jim's action when he asked her for the ball and tossed it over to Creed. 

"Creed give me the ball! Right now give it to me." Michael pleaded as he walked over to him. Creed tossed the ball to Ryan who was walking presumably back to his desk. 

Willow jumped at the sound of Dwight yelling. She looked over and saw that he tackled Ryan in an attempt to grab the ball. Grabbing it, Dwight continued yelling and pushed Creed and Stanley over and ran back to Michael.

"Hut, hut, hut, hike!" Dwight assumed a snap position and tossed the ball back to Michael, narrowly missing Willow for the second time. 

"Dwight, be careful." she scolded. 

"Sorry." Dwight pouted.

"You alright, Ryan?" Michael asked after catching the ball.

"Yeah..." he said from the floor. Sighing, Michael turned and tossed the ball to Pam, energy back as soon as it left.

Willow put her head down and sighed to herself; bored from work. She looked over to Jim and Dwight, as always, engaged in some sort of petty argument.