( xiv ) ♡ 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐣𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯〕
〔𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘫𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯!

WILLOW WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF her phone ringing. She quickly reached over to the table beside her and grabbed the cellphone. Seeing that Jan was calling, she quickly flipped open the phone to answer. "Hello?"

"Willow. Hi. I just wanted to call to say I'll be at the hotel at 11:30. See you then." Jan quickly said.

"Um, okay. See you then." Willow yawned as she closed the phone. She looked over at the clock across from her, it reading 10:50. She quickly got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to shower. 

After about half an hour in the bathroom, Willow exited, dressed in a burgundy blouse and black pants. She slipped on a pair of flats before grabbing a makeup bag and going back into the bathroom. 

As Willow finished applying lipstick, her cellphone rang. She excitedly grabbed it and answered it.

"Hey you!" she giggled as she began to apply mascara.

"How's it going little sister?" Jim answered with a laugh.

"I can't wait to see you oh my God!"

"Me too! Although are you ready to spend an hour and forty five with Jan?" Jim asked, referring to his sister's complaining from last night.

"I mean, awkward silences beats being in the car with Michael Scott. Oh God, he's gonna be there isn't he."

"I think so? I honestly have no clue."

"Oh fuck... Whatever, I'll ask Jan if I care enough to remember." Willow sighed. Jim let out a chuckle as Willow finished her makeup. She balanced the phone on her shoulder and continued her conversation with her brother, excited to finally see him after four months.

Willow closed the door to her hotel room and rolled her suitcase out. She gave a small goodbye to the room before walking toward the elevator. 

She had some good memories in there for the past three or so months; from sobbing over Dwight and rom-coms to talking on the phone all night with Pam like they were a couple of middle schoolers. 

As soon as she stepped off the elevator and into the lobby, Willow saw Jan talking to one of the male concierges.

"Hi Jan." Willow greeted as she handed the concierge her room key.

"Oh, Willow. Hello." Jan said as the two shook hands. The concierge handed Willow a receipt as she followed Jan out of the hotel. Willow took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for the car ride ahead of her.

As soon as Jan and Willow entered the hotel at Philadelphia, she smiled like a schoolgirl.

"Jim!" she squealed as she broke into a sprint toward him and the three others he was with. 

"It's been so long, hi!" Jim said as the siblings wrapped their arms around each other; engulfing each other in a hug. Remembering where they were, Willow quickly broke the hug, still beaming. She regained her composure and shook the hand of the man next to Jim.

"Hi, I'm so sorry. I'm Willow Halpert, Jim's sister."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Josh Porter, regional manager of Dunder Mifflin Stamford." Willow saw Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute walking toward the four. Her breath hitched in her throat as she looked down, nervous.