( xv ) ♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢!

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯〕
〔𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘪!

WILLOW PULLED INTO THE PARKING LOT she did not miss at all. Luckily, the lot was mostly empty except for a blue Toyota. She exited her car and looked over at the Toyota, seeing a familiar head of strawberry blonde hair.

"Pam!" Willow called out. Pam turned around as Willow waved.

"Oh my God, Willow!" the two ran to each other and engulfed each other into a hug. 

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" 

The two began to make their way up to the office, engaged in conversation.

"So did you end up passing the course?" Pam asked.

"Yeah, actually. They rated my portfolio at the end and I got an A-!" Willow responded.

"Congrats!" Pam said as she went to unlock the doors of the office. Willow followed the strawberry-blonde inside as the lights flickered on. 

The sight of the mundane office Willow has worked in over the past year or so made the brunette sigh to herself. She knew it wouldn't be the same here as it was before she left. With Ryan taking Jim's place and her newfound resentment toward Dwight, it was definitely going to be different. Luckily she had Pam by her side and her brother a simple phone call away.

Willow walked over to her desk and sat in the uncomfortable chair she did not miss at all. She signed into her computer and looked around the empty office with a bored expression. She stood and made her way over to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

After a half hour, more people began coming in. The first was Phyllis, who gave Willow a small "welcome back" before going to her desk. Next came Kevin, who also said "welcome back" and gave her a fist bump. 

Many of her co-workers didn't acknowledge Willow's presence other than a quick hello, which she was fine with if she was being honest. Her return didn't really need to be advertised to a bunch of people who didn't really care whether she was there or not.

However, it was unrealistic to think that way.

As soon as Michael came in for work, she was mobbed by his chatty and energetic demeanor.

"Willow's back! Can you believe it? My favorite little Anne Hathaway! How was New York? Was Jan fine? You missed so much! Oscar left because I called him 'faggie,' Dwight betrayed me and is now doing my laundry and so so much more!" Willow slightly smirked at the idea of Dwight doing Michael's laundry. She looked over to Pam and gave her a look.

"Very nice, Michael. New York was fine." Willow replied.

"Wow! As a treat for your return, I am going to give you a $25 Visa Gift Card!" Michael reached into his suit pocket and handed Willow a small envelope.

"Oh... you didn't have to do that, Michael."

"I insist! I'm glad you're here!" 

"Aw, thank you." Willow said. Michael smiled and made his way into his office. Smiling at the small gesture, she put the envelope in her purse.

Dwight entered the office and immediately smiled to himself at the sight of Willow Halpert sitting at her desk for the first time in four months. His walk quickened ever so slightly and got to his desk. He set his briefcase on top and looked over to Willow. She met his eyes for a second, but before he could say anything, she looked down at her keyboard. "Welcome back, Willow."