( i ) ♡ 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚.

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦〕
〔𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢.〕

WILLOW AND JIM HALPERT met up in the parking lot of Scranton Business Park as they do every morning before work. They greeted each other and made their way inside.

"So, what do you think Michael has planned today?" Willow asked her brother as she opened up the door to the building and entering. 

"That documentary crew and the new temp are coming today, so, to be honest, I have no clue." Jim replied with a smile.

"Great. I can't wait to be embarrassed on camera AND be objectified!" Willow sarcastically exclaimed.

The elevator was filled with throwaway conversation between the siblings as they made their way up to their office. Entering the office, the two greeted receptionist Pam Beesly and made their way to their shared desk clump. After placing her bag down, Willow walked over to the reception desk.

"Do you know when that doc crew's coming? 'Cause I need to prepare all my quips and one-liners." Pam looked up from her computer and smiled.

"Uh, I think in a little bit. Michael just left before you came probably to meet with them." Pam replied. As she said that, regional manager Michael Scott jogged into the office alongside assistant (to the) regional manager Dwight Schrute.

"Jim, come into my office, the camera's are coming now and I need to meet with you!" Michael said, motioning toward Jim to go into his office. The taller male looked to reception and shrugged at Willow and Pam.

"Wait Michael, why are you calling Jim in?" Willow asked, a mocking tone clear and apparent in her voice. 

"Because, Willow. I already have to talk to Jim and I wanna show the cameras that we work hard and we play hard." Michael replied while practically shoving Jim into his office.

"Yeah, Willow. Jeez." Dwight chimed in. Willow turned to Pam and almost fell over trying not to laugh out loud. As she regained her composure, Willow returned to her desk and began her work. 

After about twenty minutes, the documentary crew entered the office and immediately began filming Michael's office. 

The cameras made their way over to Jim, Willow and Dwight's shared desk clump, continuing their filming from earlier. Willow filled out expense reports while watching her co-worker sing The Little Drummer Boy and attaching a new headset to his office phone. She glanced over at her brother who was staring into the camera, clearly annoyed at Dwight's singing. Willow bit back a smirk as the camera panned toward her. Her expression disappeared as she picked up her phone and made a call.

"Like my brother, Jim, who was just in here, uh, all I do here is speak to clients on the phone about paper and if they can buy it from us. Uh... I don't really know what else to say. Sorry, I'm not the best on camera." 

Michael exited his office and came up behind Jim.