( xvi ) ♡ 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡?

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯〕
〔𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩?

WILLOW GOT INTO HER CAR and began driving to work, while balancing her cellphone between her shoulder and ear.

"You did what?!" Willow giggled.

"I sent Dwight a fax from himself. From the future." Jim replied, stifling a laugh.

"Oh my God, what'd you say?"

"I said that someone poisoned the coffee at 8 AM. You have to tell me how he handles it!"

"If I'm even there on time! Let's hope."

"Yeah. Okay, gotta go. Love you."

"Love you too, Jim. Bye." Willow closed the cellphone and placed it into her purse. She pulled into the parking lot of her office building, mentally preparing herself for another day.

Right when she entered the office, Willow heard Dwight scream and knock a mug of coffee out of Stanley's hand. She let out a giggle before sitting at her desk and shooting a quick text to Jim about what just transpired.

'Still the same dork.' she thought as she turned her computer on and began to work.

Willow heard the door of the office open; looking to see Jan coming in.

"There she is, Jan Levinson. First thing in the morning. Love to start my morning with a hearty bowl of Jan." Michael said while running out of his office to greet her.

"Michael, your office. Hello Willow." Willow awkwardly waved to Jan as she followed Michael into his office.

"I don't know why she's here. I haven't seen her since I left New York. I hope everything's okay." Willow explained.

The meeting with Jan and Michael continued on as Willow stood and walked over to reception. 

"Hi, I'm bored." Willow said to Pam.

"What's going on in there?" Pam asked.

"Dunno, she usually calls before she comes, right?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this."

"What's going on?" Willow jumped at Dwight's voice.

"Do you know what's going on in there?" Pam asked. The muffled sound of Michael yelling made the three turn around.

"Something weird is going on." Dwight said.

"Yeah," Willow responded.

Eventually, Jan exited Michael's office, said a quick goodbye to everyone and left. After a few minutes, Michael left his office, looking like he'd just seen a ghost. From the corner of her eye, Willow saw Dwight stand and walk over to his boss. "Hey stranger." 

"Don't say that. That just sounds weird. Please." Michael snarked.

"Sorry. I just feel like we haven't talked in awhile."