( xxii ) ♡ 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰〕
〔𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.〕

"CAN YOU COME TO THIS PARTY WITH ME?"

Willow and Dwight sat together in Dwight's car, talking for a bit until going into work.

"What party?"

"Michael was invited to this party the CFO is having, and since he invited me along, I want you to come too. And Jim's going with Karen too, I guess."

"Honey, if I come, we'd have to tell Michael about us so he doesn't suspect anything. And I don't know if I really want him to know yet."

"Come on! Michael needs me, and I want to share this experience with the most beautiful woman in my life." Dwight explained, placing a palm on her cheek. Willow blushed and looked down, giggling at how sweet he was being.

"Oh, alright. You really know how to convince me." She pressed her lips onto his quickly before opening up the door and exiting the car. Dwight let out a silent 'yeah!' as he followed his girlfriend inside the building.

The couple entered the office hand in hand. Dwight led Willow over to Michael's closed office, knocking twice.

"Come in," Michael answered. Dwight opened the door and walked inside, Willow following close behind. "Hi Dwight, hi Willow. How can I help you?"

"Good morning, Michael. I came to inform you that Willow will be accompanying us to David Wallace's party because we are dating. That is all."

"Okay. Wait, WHAT?"

"Michael, it's pretty simple. Me and Dwight, are dating." Willow responded, shooting a smirk toward Dwight.

"No way! You two?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God." Michael stood from his seat and took Dwight and Willow's hands, dragging them out of his office.

"This is why I didn't want to tell him." Willow quickly whispered to Dwight.

"I know, I'm sorry." he replied.

"Don't worry. It was bound to come out eventually."

"Everybody, I have an important announcement to make. Willow and Dwight are dating! Can you believe it?" Michael cheered, holding Dwight and Willow's arms up. Willow immediately noticed Angela shooting a glare in their direction.

"You two?" Phyllis asked, pointing to Willow.

"Yeah!" the brunette answered.

"Congratulations!" 

Everyone else gave their general congratulations to the pair, with the exception of Angela, of course. Michael giddily returned to his office as Dwight and Willow walked over to their desk clump.

"Guess you're coming to the party?" Jim asked.

"I am." Willow responded, giving her brother a high five.

"Thank God, at least there'll be someone else I tolerate."

"Mhm."

The end of the day could not come any faster for Willow. She was admittedly nervous to go to the party and basically reveal her relationship to completely random people (including the head honcho of the company). It wasn't that she was ashamed to date Dwight, she just felt more comfortable with keeping her love life on the private end of things (which was the exact reason why she did not want to tell Michael). Nonetheless, she knew she had to sacrifice her superficial needs to support her boyfriend.