( iii ) ♡ 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦〕
〔𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭.〕

"HEY, YOU READY?" Michael asked Jim. He held up a red duffel bag.

"All right, all right, secret sign. Hey, Ryan." Michael pointed over to the temp, who also held up a bag filled with clothes.

"Very good. Excellent, excellent." 

"Michael!" Dwight exclaimed, holding up his own duffel bag. Michael grimaced at him before entering his office. 

"Today at lunch, Michael, Jim, Ryan and a few others are gonna play basketball with some of the warehouse staff." Willow explained to the cameras.

"I'm not excited at all. Also Dwight has been begging Michael non-stop to let him onto the team, which is fun." Jim added.

"I kinda feel bad for the guy, Michael should just let him play so we don't have to hear him talk about not being on the team all the time."

"So we need a couple people to work this Saturday and I think they should be Willow and Jim." Dwight said as he held a giant calendar in front of him.

"God, this is so sad. This is the smallest amount of power I've ever seen go to someone's head. Willow, can you believe this?" Jim exclaimed over-dramatically.

"This is why Michael should have let you on the team, Dwight. I'm not coming to work Saturday." Willow grumbled.

"I actually do have plans this weekend, and I really hope that Dwight doesn't make Jim and I work. Maybe I should sleep with him. Oh god, I'm kidding, I'm totally kidding! Unless-"

Michael came back inside the office after going down to the warehouse to talk to the foreman, Darryl Philbin, about the game.

"Are we ready for the game?" he asked excitedly. The employees 'cheered' halfheartedly.

"Yeah, yeah. I know, grumble, grumble. But you would follow me to the ends of the earth, grumbling all the way. Like that, uh, dwarf from Lord of the Rings."

"Gimli." Dwight added.

"Nerd, that's why you're not on the team."

"Just trying to be helpful."

"Uh, I'll help, Elwyn Dragonslayer, uh, ten points, power sword." Michael said in a nerdy voice. Jim silently laughed.

"Boys." Willow muttered.

"Okay so, let's put together a starting line-up, shall we? Stanley of course." Michael continued.

"I'm sorry?" Stanley asked, looking up from his work.

"What do you play, center?"

"Why 'of course?'"

"Uh, I don't know. I don't remember saying that."

"I heard it." Jim interjected.

"So did I." Willow added.

"Well, people hear a lot of things, guys. Um, other starters. Me, of course. I heard it that time." Michael continued. Willow and Jim looked at each other in amusement.