Kidnapped by actors?

(Jack POV)

I open my eyes slowly to see darkness surrounding me and I put my hand in front of my face to feel a hard exterior and I felt around more to see I am confined in something

I open my eyes slowly to see darkness surrounding me and I put my hand in front of my face to feel a hard exterior and I felt around more to see I am confined in something. Where the hell am I? I think to myself and I start banging on the surface and breathing heavily.

"Let me out!" I am screaming over and over again and then I kicked this hard exterior to see a lid flying off. I sit up and out of now what I am seeing to be a coffin? I look around to see myself in a bedroom with a king-sized bed covered with silk sheets and a chandelier hanging over the bed which gave the room a nice light. I look to the corner of the room and noticed a bathroom which I walked into and turned the water on in the sink that I start to splash on my face.

I cover my face with my hands and close my eyes hearing the faucet run. I took my hand off my face to see I looked different! My eyes were an icy blue and my hair Was long and midnight black. I looked to be about 18 or 19 then 25. The clothes I had on were outdated from the 1700s I think.

I was even taller like 6'2 when I used to be 5'9. I looked closer in the mirror at this new version of me. I walked back out to find the door to leave this room which did not take long. I walked in the hallway carefully just in case I was kidnapped so not need to alarm anyone as I turned the corner I saw a grand staircase with marble stairs that I tiptoed down and as I reached the front door.

"Jack" I heard someone say in an accented voice and turned slowly to look at them to see...

"Daniel Gillies?" I asked him and he started to walk towards me and looked at me with confusion.

"Who is Daniel Gillies?" he said and then moved closer to me and I backed up to the door with my back against it.

"Listen you are a man with the money I mean you aren't a very known actor but I am sure you do not need to resort to kidnap for money," I said to him, and then he crossed his arms over his chest. I looked at him closely to see he is wearing a black suit with expensive cufflinks and tailor shoes. This is something his character Elijah would wear on The Vampire diaries oh my have his mind crack?

"You were daggered for a long time I hope it has not affected your memory of your family," he said to me looking concerned and then I heard heels to my left walking towards us.

"Jack!" I heard then a blur ran over to me and hugged me tight that I almost felt my ribs crack. The person let go of me and I saw a familiar face.

"Claire Holt you kidnapped me as well?!? Oh, this keeps getting better and scarier." I said out loud and the two actors in front of me looked at each other then looked at me.

"Jack, what is going on with you?" She asked me and as she tried to touch me I flinched causing her to drop her hand. I continue to hear more footsteps coming towards us. I saw the actors that played Niklaus and Kol.

"What is all the commotion about Rebekah if you are tearing up my house again I will..." he stopped and looked at me with shock.

"You are awake finally I see." He said to me and I looked at them all then put my hand on the knob throwing the door open and screaming as I ran out.

"Someone helps me I have been kidnapped by the actors who play the original family!" I screamed as I ran down a long driveway and the gate fly open which was weird and I kept running determined to get away then I was stopped in my path by Daniel Gillies. How the fuck did he get here so fast?

He grabbed onto my shoulders and was shaking me

"What is wrong with you acting like we are strangers," he said to me and I pushed him away harshly which caused him to go flying into a tree. Someone else grabbed my arm spinning me around and I see the Niklaus actor.

" Stop this behavior now before I dagger you putting you back into that box." He said with a serious tone and his eyes turn yellow with black veins appearing under them.

"No, stay away!" I said to him frighteningly then flames appeared around us and I saw a flash of blonde hair and hands around my neck causing me to dive back into darkness.