No "I" in team

(Omniscient POV)

Bonnie closed the bedroom door in the big house on the island. She finished the meeting with Mr. J which left more questions in her head. Bonnie sat on her bed in wonder about the man. He is a vampire that knows how to be cryptic. Three knocks at the door startled her.

"Who is it?" She asked the person on the other side.

"It is Elena. May I please come in?" Bonnie stood up to open the door.

"Of course," she said letting Elena inside the big room. The doppelganger was in awe at the size of the room.

"These rooms are huge. I feel like a princess in a palace." She threw herself on the bed to savor the soft mattress. Bonnie crawled next to her.

"This is a nice bed. I can sleep all day on it." Bonnie closed her eyes next to her best friend since diapers.

"So, any information from Mr. J?" Elena asked chewing on her lip. Bonnie open her eyes to connect with doe eyes.

"Yeah, he told me the weapon is located on the island but he was secretive about it." Bonnie laid back down to twirl a strand of hair.

"What could it be?" Elena tried very hard to remember the story that Rebekah told her. She remembers the vervain hurting them but every vampire is hurt by it. Elena threw her hands in the air.

"I give up. It could be right under our noses." Elena raked tan hands through her hair in frustration. She knows this is a team effort. How will she get them to play nice with each other to acquire the weapon? Elena sat closer to Bonnie.

"Bon, you need to apologize to Caroline." Bonnie shot up to give critical eyes to Elena.

"So, you are taking Caroline's side?" Bonnie got up to cross her arms. Elena shook her head.

"Let me finish, we came here as a team. There is no "I" in the team. I do not like being put in the middle." Elena crawled to the edge of the bed to give sad eyes to Bonnie.

"I am going to take a nap. I need to be alone." Elena nodded her head before getting off the bed.

"I will see you around." Elena left the room to walk down the hall into her bedroom. She slammed a hand against the door in anger.

"It must be hard." Elena jumped from the voice in the room. Mr. J stood up from the big bed in the room. Elena pressed her back into the door with a hand on the knob.

"What... what are you doing here?" She asked the man. He walked closer to her.

"I wanted to talk to you." He moved closer as she walked to the window. She crossed her arms at this intrusion.

"About?" Mr. J in a prim blue suit returns to Elena's bed.

"The Mikaelsons, how bad do you want them dead?" He asked leaning on a hand in boredom. Her mouth opens and closes like a guppy fish.