Free to go

(Jack POV)

"Hey, stranger, I need food and I can not leave the room due to your mind control." He said with an attitude as he turned the lamp on which hurt my eyes a little. I gestured to the phone in the room.

"Order room service seeming as it's your money that is paying for the room you might as well pay for your own food," I said to him with sarcasm. He looked at me sitting down and huffing.

"Dude, why am I here? If you can do those mind tricks then you can get money out of anyone. You do not need me to stay here with you being your chauffeur and money slave." He said to me fastly and I looked back at him.

"Well I do not know the area well enough and I'm sure you were born here which is good for me to get to places I need to be. I also do not want to make too much of a ruckus the fewer people that know about me is best. Again, I am sorry about this seeming as I have a caring heart I will get you back the money I used from you." I said to him with a serious calm voice and he looked at me with disbelief.

"You are kidding me right?" he said to me and to show him I am telling the truth.

"I free you from all compulsion is not right to keep you, prisoner," I said to him and then walked to the door opening it standing next to it. He gets up walks towards the door and then closes it putting the lock at the top. He turns to look at me with fear and curiosity.

"I am curious about you what are you ?" he said to me.

"Vampire," I said to him and his eyes got wide and he blubbered as he started to talk.

"Vampires can't walk in the sunlight." He said to me.

"I am a special vampire," I said to him a line I took from Elijah.

"Just to let you know I am not gay even if with the new hairstyle and wardrobe you could be a model," he said to me

"No worries even if I was gay you would not be my type," I said to him and he rubbed his neck probably thinking about earlier.

"What was all the kissing on my neck?" he asked me with his arms crossed and a confused look.

"Just the hunger coming to the surface," I said to him and his eyes widen and his back lifted off the door.

"Even tho you did those mind tricks on me I feel like I still want to stay and I know it's crazy but I feel like I can learn a lot from you. When you stopped me on the road I was driving to end it all for myself. I feel like no one actually listens to me and my parents just throw money in my face thinking it's okay." He said with a sad tone. I laughed a little looking down at him.

"You are a rich brat," I said to him and he looks at me disgusted.

"Rich? kind of brat? no, I just said that stuff earlier to see if I mentioned one of the most powerful families in town to see if it was more money you were after and to scare you a little" he said looking down.

"I do not know you might start to annoy me after a while," I said to him even though I miss having male company it would be nice to know someone.

"I won't promise I just want to have a purpose in life this could start with you." He said pleadingly. I thought it over I could use Evan as my human spy for eyes and ear while I stay ghost until I figure out how to return back home.

"Alright I will give you a sense of purpose by becoming my spy and to do this you have to be in Mystic Falls. You need to be discreet though about the things I need from you." I said to him as I walked to the chair in the corner to sit down.

"I can do that for you who should I spy on first?" he asked walking closer to me. I am going to need protection from the Mikaelson to block locator spells. There was only one witch in mind.

"Bonnie Bennett you know her?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Yeah, we are both in the same year. We are not friends though, " he said chewing his lip and twirling his hair. Even with his short blonde hair and athletic build seems like he could do sports.

"You on a sports team?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I am on track and swimming," he said to me honestly.

"You need to find a way to get into their lives. I want you to try befriending Bonnie Bennett making her the most important thing of your life. This will help to know more about the Scooby gang plans and if you were to seem to be compelled you will still be entrusted by them for you are just a human after all with no vervain in you." I said to him as I laid back staring at the ceiling.

"I forgot to ask your name?" He said to me and I used my name from my world.

"Jack Harlow," I said as I stuck my hand out for a handshake.

He came towards me and shook my hand.

"Evan Johnson," he said to me as he shook my hand. He put his hand in his jeans and sat down on the bed.

"Jack will this plan work? How certain are you about this?" He said to me and I took off my ring and looked at it speaking.

"Only time will tell us now won't it Evan?" I said as I looked up at him from the ring.