A night on the sea (Part 2)

~Smut Warning~

(This is my first time writing smut so, take it easy on me!)

"What did you just call me?" Mr. J asked standing up to peer over Elena. The human shook in the strapless black bra, lace panties, and high heels.

"It just slipped out..... I didn't mean...." A kiss broke the ramblings of the doppelganger in need. He sucked on luscious lips to give an occasional flick of the tongue. His hand wrapped Elena's throat to throw the human on the couch. She was startled and turned on by this action. Mr. J discarded his clothes slowly to give a teasing show. Elena rubbed a small hand on the pussy lips covered by the black laced panties to be filled by his dick. Once the boxers dropped, Elena's eyes bugged out at a 9-inch thick uncut dick.

"Don't be frightened baby girl. We take this night slowly, together." He pulled the panties down, tanned slender legs to devour the juiciness between them. Elena closed her eyes in anticipation to be eaten out. It has been a long time since Stefan did it. Mr. J rubbed two fingers up and down the slit to gain moans from Elena. He smiled as his mouth latched on to taste every drop of the luscious doppelganger. A tongue swirled around her clit allowing a finger to dart inside of the tight hole.

"Oh, daddy! eat my pussy! yes! fuck!" she gripped his hair tightly in pleasure. Strong hands gripped Elena's thighs to move the tongue inside with the finger. She started to shake.

"I'm cumming. Mmmmm." J moved his face from Elena's pussy to reach up for a kiss. He pulled her into a French kiss by the messy long curls. Mr. J ended the kiss to look deep into her eyes."You will only cum on my dick tonight. Do you understand?" Elena looked at the large tool between his legs in worry. He redirected the attention to his sweet eyes.

"I got you, just hold on." He laid Elena back with one kiss to ease her troubled mind. His hard dick aimed at the tight slit ready for pounding and filling. He grabbed the dick to slap on the lips a few times before aiming at the wonderous slit.

"Ready baby girl?" she nodded as he slid into the tight space. They both moaned in unison for a different reason. J never felt a pussy this tight in his entire life. Elena never had a dick this big inside of her. Mr. J was going to thrust when a hand stopped him.

"Wait, let me adjust." He turns his attention to her breasts that are being covered by a bra. He ripped off the bra to suck on the dark pink nipples to distract himself from the tense warmth around his cock. Elena moaned as he kissed and sucked on them. He bit a nipple as his dick slid in deeper.

"Move! I want it!" he looked deep into her eyes as he thrust deep into the sweet pink pussy. His balls slap against her as she screamed his name in ecstasy.

"Fuck me! fuck me!" J increased his speed as Elena's legs moved around his neck. He could feet that g spot being hit from the look on Elena's face. His hips kept moving as they kiss. Elena dug her short painted nails into his shoulder to hold on to this feeling. Mr. J got to his knees to lift the legs with high heels around his neck to continue pounding her pussy.

"Who's pussy is this? huh, who pussy is this?" he kept asking the question as Elena is in a fit of moans. He put a hand around her throat to get his words across on every thrust.

"I. said. who's. pussy. is. this." Elena began to cry tears of ecstasy.

"It's yours! My pussy is yours!" The gracious host bit into Elena's neck beside his tight grip.

"Daddy!" she screamed clenching hard around his big dick. J kept thrusting a few more times into Elena before cumming hard.

"Fuck!" He let his cum paint the still wet pussy of Elena. They eloped in a few kisses from the powerful orgasms. Mr. J peered down at the sweaty face in a grin.

"Ready for round 2, baby girl?"