Hangover from Hell Part 1

(Bonnie POV)

I woke up to light peeking through a small space in my curtain with that I groaned covering my eyes. Looking around my room I see white feathers everywhere and popcorn. I looked next to me finding Elena asleep without her top on. I get up slowly from the bed and changed my mind about walking so I started to crawl on the floor my head is killing me. I start crawling to my door but I was stopped by a sleeping Caroline who sucking on the top of an empty tequila bottle. I groaned feeling sick and crawled over opening my bedroom door to get to my bathroom. I barfed in chunks into the toilet now lying on my back moaning and groaning you think me being a witch I would have a hangover spell. I need to get downstairs and even if I have to crawl down them. I quickly got up flush the toilet and started on a mission 'get downstairs'.

I made it downstairs and now laying my head on the table as the hot peppermint tea sits next to me with a hand on it. I heard Someone walking down the stairs slowly and then someone rubbed my head and sat down next to me. I lift my head to see dark hair and know it's Elena.

"You want some peppermint tea?" I asked her and she lifted her hand giving me a thumbs up.

I laughed lightly and got up to fill the kettle with water sitting over the high flame on the stove. I got a mug out and put a teabag in it then sat down waiting for the kettle to whistle. I start to sip more of my tea and try to figure out what we did last night. I heard footsteps come down the steps knowing it's Caroline. She still had on her pajamas and looked at us saying 'lightweights' and then she went to the fridge pulling out lunch meat with mustard and bread from the pantry to make a sandwich. She was casually making her sandwich with no worries and was smiling looking excited to eat it. She took a big bite and gave a sigh of satisfaction as if this is the best sandwich in the world.

"This is the best sandwich I ever had." She said then sat on the counter continuously eating. I took a sip of my tea and shook my head."Care how do you not have a hangover?" I said to her and she swallowed the food in her mouth."I am a vampire silly we do not get hangovers well at least this vampire don't. We also did not drink that much just a few shots." She said dismissively returning to her sandwich.

"You call a huge bottle of tequila gone a few shots then I wonder what's a maximum number for you in drinks," I said to her laughing and she just continue eating her sandwich.

I heard the kettle whistle and I got up to turn the stove off. I poured the boiling water into the mug with the teabag and sat it on the table next to Elena. She lifts her head up and said "thanks" with a tired voice and laid it back down then touched the mug and put her hand back knowing it's too hot.

I sat back next to her sipping my tea and I looked over at Care who is now done with her sandwich and looking in the fridge again.

"Care you remember anything from last night?" I asked her and she pulled out a water from the fridge shutting it and turned around to me.

"It's funny all I remember is the letter J," she said to me and my eyes widen oh no no no could I have told her about him?"What you remember?" she asked me before the mug touched my lips.

"Nothing much," I said and Elena sat up in the chair just wearing a black bra and pajama pants.

"I remember one word Aruba is someone taking a vacation?" She asked us looking at me and Care.

Caroline shook her head and I shifted my eyes away and finished my tea going back upstairs telling them I'm getting aspirin. I went to my room first look for clues and saw my mirror in Caroline's writing with red lipstick saying a girls trip with Mr.J oh boy I told them then started looking for my phone and got on the floor looking under the bed and saw a phone glowing I pulled it out seeing it's Caroline from the decorative case and Tyler is calling her.

I sit her phone on my bed and continue looking for my phone until I found it under my nightstand and covered in dust I turned it on to see a few missed calls from Jeremy one from Abby and a couple from Evan. I looked in messages to see if I text someone and I saw a messages I sent to Mr. J while I was drinking and even he knew I was drunk.

 I start to text him again but what do I even say about last night? I was drunk and I told my best friends about you

I start to text him again but what do I even say about last night? I was drunk and I told my best friends about you. I picked up Caroline's phone and went to the bathroom for aspirin I came into the kitchen to see Caroline and Elena talking. I shake the bottle and gave Caroline her phone. I opened the bottle taking two pills giving them to Elena and taking two pills for myself. I got myself a glass of water and swallowed the pills.

"You are acting suspicious, what is going on Bonnie," Caroline asked me with my back turned. I turn back around and shrug playing it off.

"I do not know what your talking about," I said walking over to the living room sitting on the couch. Caroline sat next to me and I turned the tv on.

"You can tell me anything I'll be here for you no matter what Bon." She said and as I was about to respond I heard a big splash from the kitchen then sobbing.

Me and Caroline walked to the kitchen to find Elena throwing up in the sink and Caroline pulled her hair back as she continued to throw up. Elena spit into the sink and was breathing heavily.

"That felt good" she then burped and I turn the water on in the sink.