Hangover from Hell Part 2.

(Bonnie POV)

We are laying Elena on the couch with her covered with a blanket. We sat on the floor in front of the couch as she slept off the hangover. My phone started to ring and I saw it was 'him' calling me and I ended the call.

"Who was that," Caroline asked and I wonder how much longer I can lie to her.

"No one," I said to her and started walking to the kitchen to sit at the table.

"Bonnie Bennett how much longer will you lie to me?" Caroline said as she sat in front of me.

"I am not lying," I said to her as I shift my eyes away.

"I have known you for years I can tell when you lie your eyes start to shift." She said to me and I sighed telling her to wait right here. I got the letter from my desk draw and walked quietly back downstairs. I gave her the letter and she unfolded it and started to read. She laid the letter on the table and pointed to it.

"You really think this J can help us with Mikaelsons." She asked me and I looked at her with uncertainty.

"I am not sure but it is worth a try I'm tired of coming to dead ends and the Mikaelsons are very dangerous don't get me started with that Klaus," I said and Caroline looked at me a little conflicted.

"We could use this weapon against them whatever it could be." She said looking at the letter again.

"He wants me to meet him at a private location to discuss business," I said to her and she sat the letter back down.

"No Bonnie we can't trust this person for you to meet him alone. Where does he want to meet at?" She asked and I bite my lip closing my eyes.

"Aruba" I squeaked out and stood up knocking the chair down.

"Aruba?!? Are you out of your mind?!? there is no way you going to an exotic place all alone. I am coming with you." She said and I hush her to keep quiet. She has her arms folded across her chest now.

"Last night when we were drunk I did tell him to make it three tickets through text and he called me when we were in the living room," I said to her and she pulled me up and looked at me.

"You are gonna call him back and confirm those three tickets even you are a witch is still good to have back up." She said and then hugged me by rubbing my back. I told her I'm going to the porch to call him back she nodded and went back to the living room. I call this dreadful number and he answered after the third ring.

"Hello, Bennett witch wondering when you would call me back?" he said to me and I can hear a smirk on his face.

"Well you got me on the phone," I said to him as I walked around the porch.

"So, I bet you had a good time last night. what was the three-ticket thing about?" he asked me.

"Um yeah about that if we are going to do this business thing I am not going there alone. I am bringing two people with me who definitely won't take no for an answer." I said to him as I looked through the window on the porch seeing Caroline sitting on the floor in front of the couch texting and Elena still sleeping.

"What you scared of being alone with a foe." He said to me.

"Better safe than sorry. Either they come with me or I'm not going at all." I said to him and he sighed.

"You are running a hard bargain little witch. I guess if you want one you have to take them all. I will make the arrangements see you in four days, little witch." He said to me and hang up.

I looked at the phone for four days?!? Thanks for the notice and I put the phone in my pocket walking back in. I closed the door and Caroline walked up to me.

"How did everything go?" She said to me with uncertainty.

"Well, surprisingly he agreed to it. He has a need for me and is allowing me to bring you and Elena." I said and Caroline starts to jump up and down.

"We got to go shopping I never been to Aruba before but I know I need a bathing suit!" She said to me and I smile at her then we heard a groan. We both looked at each other remembering we have to tell one last person.

Elena.