Crazy Sleepover

(Bonnie POV)

I fell asleep on the couch and I heard knocking at my front door and my bell ringing. I get up groggily walking to the door slowly. I opened it to see Caroline and Elena holding their overnight bags and a bag with and Caroline is holding a bottle of tequila smiling large and Elena is smiling as well.

"Hey, guys I am sorry I just woke up," I said to them and opened the door wider inviting them inside. They set their bags down in the living room and then went to walk to the kitchen. IFollowed behind them and saw Caroline with her speed setting out these mini red shot cups and filling them with tequila there had to be about eight shots on my kitchen table.

I ran upstairs really quick to splash my face with cold water and came back down. Caroline and Elena are standing side by side talking about plans for tonight. Once they see me back we start taking shots and the first shot hit me to my core but it was good. I finished my three shots along with Caroline who had three as well but Elena only had two. I noticed she has been looking sad and conflicted tonight.

We are now buzzed dressed in our pajamas in my bedroom throwing popcorn pillow fighting and even started to do facials. Mysteriously the tequila bottle got upstairs with us. The more we drank the more confessions come out of us. Elena was the first to start spilling beans.

" I think I love Damon even though I still love Stefan and it is crazy how I want them both but do not really Care," Elena said with a pout and we both hugged her. The music in the background was an old Katy Perry song and it was playing lowly.

Caroline took a sip from the tequila bottle and spoke drunkenly

"I love Tyler I do but it's crazy how I have feelings for a man to who he has a sire bond that just makes me scream and want him to talk to me at the same time." She said and Elena hugged her then I hugged her next.

"I love how every guy I have dated or is dating never works out for me. Elena, I do love your brother but I do not think we will survive especially with him still loving a dead ex ghost girlfriend by the name of Anna" I said and they both hugged me. We all looked at each other and shouted one word.

"Men!" We all shouted and laughed hard until our stomachs could not take anymore. We are now laying all over my bed and Caroline spoke.

"I wish we all could go somewhere beautiful to get away from all of this no Mystic falls for a week or so just us spending time together having fun!" She said and sipped more tequila and hand it to Elena. Elena took a big gulp laying back down.

"I would love to tan in the sun and have a beautiful massage on the beach hearing the waves swoosh swoosh put me right to sleep." She said dreamily and hand me the tequila I was about to take a sip but then I decided what the hell we drunk probably won't remember this.

"I actually have to tell you both something," I said to them and they turned to look at me.

"What is it Bon," Caroline asked me moving a little closer.

"You guys know Evan right?" I said to them and they nodded.

"Today in the halls he handed me a red envelope and he was compelled obviously. I thought it was Klaus at first but now I know different. The person who compelled him used Evan to tell me I had 24 hours to respond or Evan will die." They gasped and now becoming more curious about who this person could be.

"What did you do," Elena asked me looking horrified.

"I opened the envelope read the letter and called this person who refers to themselves as J. I found out he has a way to kill the Mikaelsons but I need to meet him in Aruba at a private resort to discuss this face-to-face business." Elena and Caroline looked at each other standing up saying words like "Aruba" and "Mikaelsons" then Caroline sat on the floor looking at me on the bed.

"Bonnie I hope you do not plan to go meet this man alone what if it is a Trap or even worse!" Caroline said to be raising her voice a little. Elena sat next to Care and shook her head.

"Caroline is right Bonnie you should of at least told us before deciding so we can come up with a plan we are all in this together," Elena said looking at me and she has some nerve.

"I am sorry Elena your fix it witch decided to handle things on her own for once not consulting you. I mean these past few months it seems like we are all drifting apart and things are not the same anymore. I had half a mind to cancel this sleepover and just spend the night alone." I said to them and Caroline was silent alone with Elena then they both started crying.

"I have become such a shitty friend to you, Bonnie," Caroline said and crawled onto my bed hugging me then Elena through her sobs tried to speak.

"If I -hiccup- would -hiccup- stop being so self-centered I would have seen you were not fine," she said and then crawled to me hugging me all I feel is wet hot tears. I felt a little bad but that is how I felt and they knew it was the truth. Then an idea came to my head about meeting J.

"Hey girls how would you like to come to Aruba with me?" I said to them and they looked at me shocked. I continue to speak "well we do need a break from Mystic Falls and the men in it don't forget resort means spa!" I said to them and then they hugged me both tightly.

I saw Caroline get up and use my red lipstick on my vanity to write on my mirror 'Girls trip to Aruba meeting Mr.J' then draw a heart next to it. I looked around for my phone seeing it on the floor next to my nightstand. I text the Mysterious J

I left him on read and continue the night being wild with the girls I hope we do not regret this tomorrow