A night on the sea (part 1)

(Third person POV)

Elena walked beside the tall man with shoes in hand. The dock felt warm and comforting to her feet. Mr. J is a secretive man that kept on his shoes to not show delight in the surroundings. He did not want to become open around Elena or the other women. He just wanted to use them for his reasons for one, being an otherworld being.

"I feel very relaxed in front of the stars," Elena said as the night air swept dark brown curls around. They continue to walk down the long dock.

"Well, I am glad. Even though this is a business trip, it is good to relax." Elena kept walking to the pace of the gentleman.

"I do not have much fun these days," she said to him. Mr. J turned to the selfish Doppelganger.

"Hopefully, that will change." Elena turned to a small yacht that buzzed in bright lights. She ran up to the boat in wonder and excitement. This will be the first time on a yacht. It was anchored to the doc for both of them to step onto it. The gracious host steps onto the yacht to offer a hand to Elena.

"My lady," Elena grabbed his hand in welcome to the kind gentleman gesture. She kept walking around the small yacht in fascination.

"The top deck looks wonderful right now. Go check it out as I take care of the anchor." Elena nodded her head as a smile deepened the tan features. 

The steps lead up to a deck in couches and small candles lit on the tables

The steps lead up to a deck in couches and small candles lit on the tables. A table to the sidewall held two dinner plates and a small assortment plate of crackers, grapes, meats, and cheeses. Elena could not help her fingers placing a small piece of cheese delicately on the buttery cracker. The crunch of hard and soft textures let explosions burst in her mouth. She placed a slice of pepperoni between pink lips when a voice came.

"Forgot about me?" she turned around to see Mr. J carrying a bottle of red and white wine. He walked up to Elena and placed the bottles on the table.

"The boat should be moving soon. Have a seat with me." Elena sat down at the same time as the peculiar man. He quickly opens the red bottle of wine to pour into the wine glasses at the table.

"Hmm, I do not remember those wine glasses being there." Elena shoved a purple grape into her mouth. He looks between her and the glasses.

"Probably overlooked them." Confusion in Elena's mind and face. She decided to let this silly thing go for the night to go on smoothly.

"Yeah, you are right." Elena drained the entire glass in one go.

"You must love this wine." Mr. J said taking a long sip. Elena blinked rapidly at the man.

"I never had wine this good. What year is it?" He rubbed the wine bottle between two hands to find out the year. 1704? 1850?

"It's from 1609." He said placing the bottle back on the table. Elena's eyes widen.

"Well, the ancient wine is the good wine." Mysterious J poured more wine into the glass for Elena.

"Is that what you think about men?" Elena's hand hesitated over the cracker at this question.

"What do you mean?" He leaned closer to copycat features that doom centuries of men.

"I mean, you love Stefan but also want Damon. Are you in love or lust with the blue-eyed ex-confederate soldier?" Elena let her eyes wander to come up with a lie.

"The information is inaccurate and I am not with Stefan. Damon... is a good friend." Elena tried to stay strong on the "friend" word but it's not true. Why does she keep lying to herself?

"Or future lover." Elena's face turned red as she put on her heels.

"What are you doing?" Elena stood up in front of J. She became upset, confused, and want to deny everything.

"I am leaving. I don't get time for this bullshit." Mr. J placed a hand around the delicate wrist of the girl.

"Okay, it was harsh. I am sorry. Please, stay with me." Elena let out a harsh exhale to sit in front of the cocky man.

"No more talk about the Salvatores." She said firmly to drown in the second glass of wine. He put a finger to his lips.

"No more Salvatores." He lifts his glass for cheers. Elena refilled the empty glass in her hand.

"Agreed." The two wine glasses clinked to not address the dark desires of Elena Gilbert about the Salvatores and in particular, Damon Salvatore.

////////////

The night continues with a few bottles of empty wine and an empty tray of food. They continued to laugh at the funny cat videos on his phone.

"I never saw a cat run that fast in my entire life." Elena broke out in laughter that clenched her stomach. The screen turned black causing them both to frown.

"Oh no, it died." A pout formed on Elena's face from the screen. Mr. J smiled a little at the expression.

"Elena, you have a cute pout." She turned to him with a shy smile.

"Thank you," she said fixing the top of the red dress. J looked at the side to see the delicious curves filling the dress to the seams.

"Don't fix it. It is meant to show cleavage." Elena stopped to lean back on the couch as the boat continue to move.

"Are you trying to flirt?" Elena asked looking at the stars.

"Maybe or maybe not." Elena felt a little sad to not get a clear answer out of the man.

"I guess Bonnie would be a better replacement right now. She is powerful and looked the best tonight." Elena tried to not react to the truth of actually wanting Bonnie in her place. He stares at her, throughout dinner.

"She is beautiful but she did not want to accompany me tonight. I am glad that it was you. It's been a while since I laughed with someone." Elena turned to the man that for a second showed an unknown emotion that she could not place.

"Your welcome." She placed a hand on his arm as he turned to her. He pulled the curly hair from the tanned neck to lick it. Elena moaned in shock and pleasure. Electricity roamed up her sound from the lick. He put his entire mouth on the tanned flesh to taste the sweetness of the perfume. It made him harder.

"Take off this fucking dress and open those legs wide for me." He whispered seductively in Elena's ear that caused wetness to gush out of her.

"Mmm, yes daddy." A red gown instantly hit the floor for Elena to be in for a night of pleasure.