A possible original vampire

Jack's daylight ring in the mm

(Jack POV)

A few hours later I am in fresh clean modern clothes and a nice haircut

A few hours later I am in fresh clean modern clothes and a nice haircut. I looked pretty darn good if I am to be honest with myself as I touched my hair in the bathroom of the hotel that I am staying in with Evan. I looked at my hand to see a gold ring with a small gem on my middle finger. I caressed it and then I walked back into the room to see Evan sitting on the bed. I got a chair to sit in front of him and asked him to speak freely.

"You can not keep me here with you and I'm friends with the Lockwoods who will definitely help me to keep you locked up for the rest of your life!"

He said as he raised up to look down at me. I was amused he seem reserved but now I see he could be a brat possibly a rich brat. I heard his heartbeat fast in his chest and I am noticing and figuring things out a little at a time.

I believe myself to be a member of the Mikaelson family and this ring gives proof of that also the concern they had for me shows how loved I am by them. I get up slowly towering over Evan to stare down at him. He starts walking backward and I follow.

"What is wrong Evan? You seem to frighten now no longer confident when you raised your voice at me." I said to him as his back hits the wall and hands trap him there and then instinctively my mouth leads to his neck with my lips caressing the blue vein there looking ready for me to devour it and he tries to push me off but I pin both hands to the wall.

I return to caressing the vein in his neck again with my lips ready to bite into it. With force, I threw myself away from him and he slid down the wall sitting on the floor crying. I 'compelled' him to stay in the room then I ran out to find a hospital with blood bags.

After I had my fill I return back to the hotel to see Evan asleep on the bed and the curtains closed. I still feel in denial that I can be in The Vampire Diaries and that I'm a possible original Vampire is scary.

I need to be sure I am a vampire and I took off my daylight ring and stood to the side opening the curtain slightly letting bright sunlight in and I slowly put my hand in the sunlight and nothing happened no burning or fire. I continue bathing my hand in the light and heard a groan. I put the ring back on my finger and I closed the curtain and sat on the other bed laying down on it and went to sleep.

I dreamed of being surrounded by love with three unfamiliar women whose faces I could not see. Their arms surrounding me and laughter with warmness filled the room causing me to smile. My dream was interrupted by someone shaking me awake and I woke up to see it is Evan.