We are not safe here (part 2)

(No One's POV)

Caroline woke up on a forest floor with a sore neck. She rubbed as she stood up and looked around.

"Finally! It took forever for you to wake up." Mr. J jumped down in front of her.

"Oh, I am sorry. It was not like you broke my neck!" She seethed at his as he gave her a smirk.

"I wanted to show something to you, baby vamp." He began to walk further into trees of green. Caroline hesitated for a moment but reluctantly followed after him.

"Hey! Slow down!" She yelled after him, which did not stop his quick footsteps. Caroline was finally able to walk beside him.

"Can I ask you something?" Mr. J said to the blonde that made her teeth grind.

"Why do you like Klaus?" Mr. J asked Caroline. The blonde's eyes buldged.

"I do not know what you are talking about." Caroline said gazing into the sky.

"Well, obviously you like bad boys. You slept with Damon Salvatore who is a notorious bad boy and now you want to sleep with- -" Caroline slammed him into a tree and put a knee into his crotch.

"Let's make something very clear. I am not into Klaus Mikaelson and I rather burn in hell then jump into his bed. Lastly, I have a boyfriend." Mr. J groaned in pain from Caroline digging harshly into his dick. She threw him down and dusted off her hands.

"I love a fired up blonde! Now, I see why he is so smitten with you." Mr. J said getting up. Caroline rolled her eyes and continue walking forward. When they reached a cliff with a waterfall, Caroline became hypnotized by the clear crystal water.

"Hopefully! you can swim." Mr.J pushed Caroline into the water after those words and jumped in after her. He made sure to get the blonde's attention to follow him into an underwater cave. When Caroline emerged from the water, she looked around a massive cave with a lit fire in the middle. The mysterious host face was halfway shadowed as he eyed the wet shirt sticking to her frame. He bit his lip unknowingly at this. Caroline got out the water to walk closer to the fire.

"How are those wet clothes treating you?" He asked the drenched blonde. She turned to see him coming from behind a cave wall holding a robe in his hand. Caroline took notice of his appearance, dry and covered in a long black silk robe. His chest was exposed and define. Caroline unknowingly licked her lips in hunger from the sight. Her blue eyes turned to the green silk robe in his hand.

"I rather stay in my wet clothes. I do not get naked for strangers." She said which made him shrug his shoulders.

"Be my guest! I just thought that you would want to be comfortable." Mr. J was about to throw the robe in the fire when she grabbed his hand. A small smile appeared on his face. Vampires could not get sick or cold but Caroline was annoyed at the wet clothes sticking to her. She grabbed the robe from his hand and went behind the cave wall. Mr. J took a seat on a log that he transformed from a rock.

"If you think about taking a peek! I will cut off your balls!" She yelled slowly removing all of her clothing.

"You are not my type!" He lied shouting back to her. Mr. J stared into the fire when a memory popped into his head.

~Flashback~

"Jack! When will you teach me how to conjure fire." A young Kol asked his big brother. a

"When you get older, you are only five summers old." Jack said messing up Kol's hair and making the fire disappear. Little Kol began to pout when Mikael enter into the house. The air became tense between the three.

"Kol, go outside and play." Jack told him.

"But--" Mikael grabbed Kol to put him outside and slammed the door closed. Jack remained seated when Mikael approached him.

"No cut logs for tonight and the wildstock is not fed." Jack rolls his eyes and Mikael put a hand around his throat which kept getting tighter by the minute. Jack began to slowly fade away.

~End Flashback~

"Hey! Mr.J? Wake up!" His focus return to the present and he could still feel the ghost of the tight hand around his throat. He kept coughing as a robed Caroline rubbed his back.

"Don't touch me!" He yelled walking away to a darker part of the cave. He realized it was an old memory from his new body. This was the first time that happened. He peered around the cave wall to see Caroline sitting on the opposite log. The fire danced in those tantalizing blues which made him feel calm. He slowly approached her to sit opposite of her with the fire between them.

"Now, are you ready to hear about the weapon?"