~ Chapter 2 ~

- MOVE ON, I'M LATE !!!! Mixy screamed as he ran between the legs of the trolls in his path.

He must find the queen of the pop trolls, Poppy, in all those different trolls ! The pink troll had asked him to write a song for tonight, which he had obviously accepted and he had finished it very late at night yesterday... This explained why he didn't woke up on time this morning and why he was running in the crowd, panicked at the idea of disappointing the queen if she thought he had failed his mission.

Several trolls jumped on the side as he passed next to them, rushing to push their party preparation materials in a most securited place from the panicked remix troll and prevent a disaster... Suddenly, a firm grip caught the young troll, lifting him from the ground to bring him back to the troll who had caught him;

- Woah oh oh ! Where are you going like this? Barb asked him, amused by Mixy's messy hair, you were about to rush head first into the buffet !

She pointed to the large table where the trolls of each tribe had brought good things to share: It looked delicious ! Cupcakes, cakes and other things that Mixy had never seen before in his life were set up in the colors of the rainbow.

- WHO WANTS TO TASTE THOSE INCREDIBLE SUGAR STARFISHES ? Trollex and the techno trolls were tasked with looking after the main food distribution, Hey Maya, want some ?

His girlfriend looked at him, confused. Seeing the alive starfishes, she slowly backs away out of disgust:

- Uhm... Yeah thanks !... She took one of them, still not wanting to see him sad.

Maya actually loved seafood... Except when it was alive.

- Hey Mixy ! He smiled when he noticed him, Maya took this opportunity to throw the starfish at a little techno troll, Barb still holding him upside down; Do you want to taste those delicious treasures of the ocean ?

He showed him the starfishes covered with pink glitters that were waving in the seawater. Mixy tried not look, pushing the dish of his hoof kindly towards the techno fish king;

 Mixy tried not look, pushing the dish of his hoof kindly towards the techno fish king;

- No thanks, I don't want taste those... Stary fishoos... Mixy politely refused, still saying some words incorrectly, I already ate cupcakes this morning... Has anyone seen Poppy ? He then asked, hoping at least one of them had see her.

- No, not after our musical number a few minutes ago... Barb dropped him to the ground brutally to look around.

Trollex helped him get up, pointing again at his starfish that Mixy ignored before spotting one of his best friend, Tiny, who was helping to hang decorations to some trees branchs.

- Warn her that I'm looking for her if you see her around ! Mixy quickly asked them before rushing to the little hip hop troll, SEE YOU BOTH LATER !!!

The two trolls watched the troll remix disappear into the crowd. Trollex turned to the queen of rock trolls, showing her his plate of starfishes;

- Wanna give it a try ? He asked her, smiling.