~ Chapter 15 ~

The stars, brighter than ever, watched over the multicolored forest of the trolls. His hooves dragging on the ground sadly, Mixy walked slowly, climbing this hill that gave him a view on his home; Trollstopia, which was only memories now.

His heart, he had never felt a feeling as strong as that before... Except when he felt like a stranger to this world at his birth... But this feeling was even more stronger in the moment, like his heart was about to break in thousand pieces.

- This is m-my fault... He murmured, falling on his knees on the top of the hill.

He was lost, in a new land that was born of his selfishness. Why had he been so stupid and didn't let everyone did their part in harmony ? Now there was no chance to save his family, he had betrayed them, send them to this horrible world the Giant Wish Flower had created from his wish.

Then he felt something flowing down his cheek.

... Then another, and another one. It wasn't sweat like when they were in lonesomes flats... It was something new. Confused, Mixy take on of those things who were running down to his chin, looking at them;

 Confused, Mixy take on of those things who were running down to his chin, looking at them;

He was crying.

The pain, the shame, the need to go home and tell everyone how sorry he was... It was too much. In shaking sobs, the poor remix troll let his pain get out of his chest.

Behind him, the silouhette of the queen of rock was slowly approaching. Hearing the young troll's sobs, Barb understood; she knew this pain well.

- Mixy ? She called out

He jumped, turning his gaze towards her. Two hurted souls watched each other for a few seconds, until Mixy frowned, chasing tears on his face with his country troll paw;

- Please-se go a-away before I m-made ano-o-other mistake !... He said shaking violently, he couldn't stop crying.

Barb was tempted to back off, but stopped. Taking a deep breath, she approached, and in total silence, sat down next to her nephew.

- You're crying, she said as she notice Mixy was confuse about the salty water on his face.

He remained silent, staring at the ground; all the pain he had to keep to himself was suddenly escaping, it was a strange feeling... Painful, but relieving.

- Is... Is crying a b-bad thing ? He asked Barb, giving her shy eyes.

- No it isn't... She explained camly, smiling softly at him, it just shows that you are sad.

- Well, I don't like to b-be sad... Mixy said, chasing more tears.

Barb did not answer, listening to the young troll who continued to cry... She felt horrible; of course he hadn't wanted all that, he was despairing now, he thought he had failed...

But Barb knew he just needed to believe again they could bring harmony back;

- Hey Mixy ? close your eyes... deep breathes, calm down, it's alright...