~ Chapter 5 ~

When Mixy opened his eyes again, the sun was rising in the sky.

The light dazzles him for a second, forcing him to carry his paw before his eyes to allow time for his blury  vision to adjust... Was it just him, or had the forest never shine so brightly before ?

Confused, he looked up at the trees... What he saw froze him on the spot.

Around him, the trees stood majestically under the rays of the sun... But they were all covered with stains of color paints, filled with well too much silvers, gold and colored glitters of all kinds that reflected the light of the day. It looked like a giant rainbow had crashed into the vegetation; mushrooms, rocks, flowers and other plants seemed to be prepared for the same parade of colors... Even the water seemed even brighter than usual, being crossing through what appeared to be garlands and old decorations that were falling from the branches of the trees.

- What the

- What the... Mixy whispered as he rose, his paws having regained his energy.

A slight pain went through his head. Growling, he put his front paw to his temple, closing his eyes to breathe deeply. There would be no point in looking for the trollstopia village if he couldn't move forward ! He could take a few seconds to calm himself down.

When the pain had disappeared, Mixy opened his yellow eyes again, still confused by this strange landscape... That it had happened? The forest looked like a big done after party... Did the Trolls did that? Did he missed Hearts & Lights Day ?

- Hello ? Hellooooo ? Poppy, Branch ? Uncles ? Aunts ? Anyyyyooooone ?!

Not a single answer, of course.

But Mixy needed an answer.

So, cause his little classical music wings were still slightly sore, the little remix troll began to climb a small hill to get full view of the forest above it.

Once at the top, his heart visibly beating rapidly on his chest, Mixy took a second to notice that he had stopped breathing, cause of how the sight was extremely shocking.

It was not just the forest of the Pop Trolls who were in this color and glitter full state; but the entirety of Trolls' Kingdoms, starting to the mountains of the classical trolls, going to the see of the techno trolls... Even the volcano in the distance had take pink glitter colored lava !

The young troll remained frozen for a few seconds, confused, not understanding; what had happened while he was unconscious ?? Had the trolls been attacked ? But how the battle could take over the whole territory ?

He was so lost in his thoughts that he did not notice the earth that it was cracking under him. In a cry of surprise, the little troll rolled down the hill, crashing into several other tree branches before his fall was suddenly stopped; he was tangled in the golden garland tied up to a tree.