~ Chapter 6 ~

The colourful landscape always stood around the two trolls as they made their way through the full of paints and glitters plants.

- Come on, move ! Tiny continued to use his spear with a tip-tipped mashtato to force poor Mixy to move forward.

Mixy was confused, he who usually asked a lot of questions, he never had so many in mind ! The worst part was that he couldn't even ask them to Tiny, he didn't care about him a single second ! All he wanted was to bring him to... He had forgot already !... PoopPancake ?

- Tiny... Where are we going, and why ?... He tried speak again, even if the little troll had tell him many times to shut up.

For any answer, the little sequined troll beckoned him once more to shut up, before approaching what appeared to be huge and very large tall grasses.

- Okay... How do the others opened this... Close your eyes ! He suddenly growled towards the troll remix.

- What ? Uhh... Why ? Mixy was the most confuse troll of all right now.

- Could you PLEASE stop ask so many questions and close your eyes ??? Tiny was about to make a big baby crisis.

- Okay okay !! Mixy said, covering his eyes, no need to scream...

But too curious, he watched his friend discreetly pull on one of the twigs and open a passage through the dense vegetation. Soon, the two trolls advanced towards the leaves tunnel... and soon reached the end of it, letting place to an incredibly beautiful and terrifying view.

Trollstopia had completely disappeared, giving way to a kingdom even brighter and more colorful than the forest around it... They seemed to be built of old broken pods, connected by decorations and vines that held them dangerously above what appeared to be a castle built with BergenTown objects...

- Oh crap

- Oh crap... Mixy murmured to himself, seeing that it was getting real, OOP- Language...

- Welcome to PopPalace, Tiny said, not caring about his words, now come on, I'm bringing you to the other guards so they decide what to do with your... Strange case.

- Strange case ?... Mixy repeated, a little bit offended.

* * *

Inside the castle, it was even more messy. The popped balloons spread out on the felt floor like colored carpets, and the littles chandeliers of lights borrowed from BergenTown were sometimes broken, or covered with stains of paint that gave the wall mesmerizing colors.

Poor Mixy trembled, troubled, frightened and confused. Some trolls on their way, also covered with stains of paint and glitter, stared at them intensely... He knew a lot of those trolls, but no one seemed to know who he was.

- Just... Go on, ignore them... Tiny whispered to him, pushing him towards a large door, visibly nervous to.

Mixy nervously swallowed the ball down his throat, looking up at the large doors in front of them; where did they lead ?...