~ Chapter 4 ~

In the middle of the forest of the trolls, under the shiny rays of the hot sun and the green leaves rocked by the soft breezes of wind, Mixy made his way on one of the many natural paths. He would have normally choosed to fly, he had always loved to fly, but his heart was too heavy to allow his little classic troll wings to carry him off the ground.

The remix troll was growling low to himself, grumbling his angry thoughts as he hit a little rock on the ground with his black hoof, causing it to roll in the dust. He was quite far from the village at the moment, but he didn't care; he wanted to be alone for the moment.

- I hate harmony, all I wanted to do was to finish preparing Hearts & Lights Day on my own like a grown-up big boy without anyone's help ! He was complaining, his techno troll fish tail trailing sadly in the dust behind him as he continued on his ...

- I hate harmony, all I wanted to do was to finish preparing Hearts & Lights Day on my own like a grown-up big boy without anyone's help ! He was complaining, his techno troll fish tail trailing sadly in the dust behind him as he continued on his way between the large trees.

He felt slightly guilty for getting angry like this ... Poppy and the others had only wanted to help him feel better ...

-... but if she would have wanted to help me, Poppy would have let me do more than write a tiny, stupid song for tonight's party ... Yet he growled to himself, still angry with which seemed to be the whole entire world.

He was in such a bad mood that he hadn't noticed the strange phenomenon unfolding near him; a gigantic plant that seemed to be asleep stirred slightly at the sound of his voice. Continuing on his way, oblivious to the danger, Mixy instead started to circle at this precise place, just in front of the mysterious plant.

- I could have succeeded alone, but this stupid harmony has ruined everything ! He spoke again, this time louder, as if he was waiting for someone's approval.

Yet it was the silence of the calm forest that answered him.

- WHAT? ISN'T THERE ANYBODY WHO AGREE IN THIS WORLD ? He roared out, disappointed.

Once again, not a single answer ... Except for this enormous flower which slowly opened its golden petals behind the little troll, the precious stones encrusted in the plant lit up in shades of pink and blue azur.

- ARRGH ! No one can understand me !! Mixy screamed again in his rage, We'd be better here without me, that's all ! Just admit it... You know what ? I have made my wish for Hearts & Lights Day !! He suddenly decided, I wish that harmony had never existed !!!

There was silence ... and that was when the flower opened its petals wide, startling the young troll who noticed its presence.

Trembling nervously, Mixy slowly turned back to the large golden flower. Seeing how huge it was and seemed to be staring at him even though it didn't had any eyes, he felt his rock troll ears droop helplessly at this awesome and menacing thing in front of him;

- Oh, hehe ... hello sir ? ... Mixy laughed nervously, wagging his hoof slowly to greet it.

The flower suddenly approached him, causing him to jump and start to slowly back away; what was this thing ? Unable to move, Mixy stared at the flower rising in all its greatest, its petals quivering as if about to do something ...

- I uh ... you are a lady, is that it ? I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you ! He spoke hastily, nervous and frightening, You have beautiful, goldie-ish colors...

Suddenly, a portal formed in its center, twisting in a tornado of thousand colors. Mixy let out a cry of surprise when it breathed in a smiling green firefly that passed near it.

- ... oh oh, Mixy whispered to himself, realizing what was going to happen next.

Then even before he had time to react, the golden flower began to suck in all around her, even including rocks, mushrooms and trees, nothing could escape the infernal storm that was suddenly trigger. The colors swirled in all senses, breaking any logical rules of physics.

The poor Mixy, completely panicked, let out another loud scream of fear as he tried to escape, desperately trying to hold on to whatever came under his hoof; even the smallest blade of grass was a source of hope ... Even the once cyan blue sky above him had also taken on a golden hue as the magical flower sucked in the atmosphere and clouds like an incredibly powerful vacuum cleaner ;

- HELP !!! SOMEONE HELP ME !!! I OFFENDED A BIG FLOWER AND NOW IT WANTS TO EAT ME !!! The young troll remix screamed with all his might, in total despair.

But all his efforts were useless despite how much he was clinging to that tree root ... in a cry of terror, he unwittingly let go and was carried to the portal in the center of the big magical flower;

 in a cry of terror, he unwittingly let go and was carried to the portal in the center of the big magical flower;

- AAAAAAAAHHH !! He cried out so loud he could have tear his vocal cords, NOOOOOOOO-

He was suddenly cut by the flower which closed its petals on him, there was only darkness around it ... A kind of burp crossed its thick stalk, well in a whirlwind of color, spat out everything what she had aspired toward the open sky.

Everything returned to its place ... or almost everthing.

- .... AAAAHHHHH HELP I'M FAAAALLING !!!- OoF-

Mixy had just fallen from the sky now colored with stars and a rising sun. Without being able to stop his dangerous and precipitous fall, he crashed against several obstacles - including tree branches and large rocks - before falling on the felt ground, sliding slowly, uttering a long whimper of pain due to all the blows that 'he had suffered.

He was trying to get up on his incredibly painful hooves, his breathing fast and troubled with the fear he had just experienced ... but no sooner had he taken a first step forward, his small trembling paws collapsed and he passed out on the soft floor.

The golden flower closed itself gently in the silence of the forest which had taken on a whole new magnificent and dangerous appearance ... it seemed didn't care at all about the gray color like rain clouds which were slowly beginning to appear on the unconscious little Mixy's blue techno troll tail on the floor in front of them

Well, the adventure had just begun ...