~ Chapter 22 ~

A loud gasp was heard from the evil Queen of the Pop trolls. Her pink glowing gaze on the little gray Mixy, then turned to her beloved King;

- Y-You?... She was not believing this.

Branch, that one usually strong male with a grumpy look, looked in this moment totally broken. He had betrayed her... But he knew it was to help her. Tears were running down his cheeks;

- I'm d-doing this to h-help, he said, that's all he could do; the shame was freezing him on the spot.

- DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME? She screamed at him, crying, and Branch frowned, YOU! The pink troll turned to the remix troll, YOU ARE SO... !

She then, forgetting about her supposely 'hurt' foot, throw her hair toward Mixy to catch him with a scream of rage... though she catched something else;

- Hey, Aunt Poppy, Tiny smirked, trapped in her pink hair covered with paint; he was at two centimeters from her face.

- W-WHAT ??? WHERE'S THE FRUITCAKE ?!! She screamed out, screaming at the little Hip Hop troll.

King Branch shyly taped her shoulder, and pointed at one of the colorful wall light up by the moon outside; climbing on one of the pillars against the wall, there was her enemy. Mixy screamed out in fear and flapped his classical wings to move faster.

- GET BACK HERE ! She screamed in rage, Branch tried hold her back but she somehow get out of his arms, Branch looked at his wife getting away with pain in his chest.

- For save them, Branch whispered, trying not to cry.

Angry, Poppy had without any hesitation followed Mixy on the pillar, using her hair to climb with a furious, blind look on her face... She couldn't believe it; Branch had betrayed her and helped their ennemies enter PopPalace to get the musical strings ! Why? But for now she didn't have the time to be mad at her husband... she needed get those strings back ! Their Throne was depending of them !

- GIVE ME BACK THE STRINGS ! Poppy screamed at the top of her lungs.

Mixy had a plan in head; he needed talk to her, but first they needed to save Poppy from the spell the strings at put her in. For that, the young troll and his troop had reached the final phase of the plan... And here was Trollex appearing;

- Hhhh! The necto troll hissed, before he throw some candies at her.

- YES AHAHA ! YOU'RE THE BEST TROLLEX! Mixy laughed, before jump and head toward the open window.

- YOU'RE WELCOME ! This is for my people!!! Trollex sprayed a candy can in the Queen's face.

Blinded, the pretty and crazy pink troll had to use her hair to push Trollex out of the way. This one let out a scream when he fall all the way down, and crashed on the ground.

- OW!!! He shouted in pain, I'M OKAY!!!

Jumping outside, out of PopPalace, Mixy opened his little classical troll wings to fly toward another open window that Barb had just opened, making his neon tail and heart glow as much as possible for what was planned ...

- MIXY WATCH OUT!! Barb suddenly screamed.

Of course something unplanned happened, he received a pink glow in the buttocks. 

- OUCH!! Mixy screamed in pain, turning around to see where was coming from this strong energy blow.

It was the Queen of Pop herself... Even without the strings, she still had found a way to attack; using a weapon- little harp to try knock him down.

Barb had see this, and something started to burn inside of her... This crazy girl was attacking the one kid that had believed in her at first sight... She couldn't let her hurt him. Not on her watch!