~ Chapter 14 ~

The gaze of Branch and Poppy was on the young Mixy

The gaze of Branch and Poppy was on the young Mixy... Unfortunately for them;

- Heeeeyyy !! Trollex's voice suddenly cut them into their duel of holding gaze.

The couple turned their attention to the necto troll who was now walking to them, open arms like he had never been the thief he was. A big smile on his scary face, he got in front of his group, talking to the leaders of Pop like they were his best friends;

- Come on friends, there is no need to fight ! What about the song we just performed, heh?...

By saying this, he again pointed to the troll remix behind him. Mixy hardly swallowed the ball caused by nervousness in his throat, and on his trembling paws... Everyone was mad at them, it was useless.

- Pft! What ever that song was, he's still coming with us! You all are! Poppy mocked, crossing her arms over her once hurt chest.

Branch remained silent, contenting himself with watching what was happening in front of him... Poppy approched the one she had take care of like her own son, without knowing so;

- You gently gonna get in that cage over here and there's not gonna be fight, alright ?

But he was not going to move, unable to utter a single word while the look of the pink troll was diving into his own... Something was wrong, something that told him it was not the right time to act yet.

How to bring back harmony if no one trusted him anyway ? He could not change her mind if no one was by his side.

- Don't worry, I w-will save you from my m-mistake... He promised to her, making her frown in confusion.

- What do you... She started.

- I know you won't listen to me even if I try... But I will come back to save you soon ! DASHY !! He then called.

In a loud noise, the baby caterdash suddenly appeared, knocking Poppy over in his path and sending her flying directly into a freshly picked fruit tank.

-... Woah, Tiny whispered just before Barb grabbed him to force him go on Dashy with the rest of the squad.

- I PROMISE ! Mixy said to her before get on their stoled caterdash.

- You okay ?! Branch helped the queen get up, panicked as he was searching any kind of wound on her body.

- Y-Yeah, come on, go get him !! She pushed him away, as she tried get up by herself, if someone can catch a baby caterdash, it's you ! You were the best caterdash trainer before we met, go on !!

- B-But... Branch tried speak again, refusing to go away, Uhm...

- DASHY RUN ! Barb screamed at the purple creature, who immediately obeyed and made his path through the city.