~ Chapter 3 ~

.... He was going to finalize the preparations all by himself !

Perched on a peak above the party square, Mixy watched the trolls who were working on their own task, repeating his path in his head in order... To make it happen, he wore a strange equipment that he had built himself, equipped with the tools he would need to finish the preparations... in a minute at least !

 in a minute at least !

- Okay... Mixy whispered for himself as he closed a book called 'Flying for Dummies', just follow this plan without making a single mistake... lights !

With a hoof hit, he lit the light garlands placed in two lines in front of him, like an airplane take-off. Mixy rolled his shoulders, stretching his little golden wings of classical troll... with another hoof hit, he turned on the radio, which began to play music next to him; Footloose.

Been working so hard
I'm punching my card
Eight hours, for what?
Oh, tell me what I got

After a great inspiration, Mixy ran the last meters that separated him from the void, then flew away after a clumsy jump, rushed to his first task... Not far away, Poppy had heard the rhythmic music. She turned her head to the place where the music was coming from.

- Has anyone turned on the speakers again ? She asked Branch, who shrugged.

I gotten this feeling
That time's just holding me down

- I GOT IT ! Mixy exclaimed as he caught the latest decorations.

I'll hit the ceiling
Or else I'll tear up this town...

In a control spin, Mixy made his way between the branches of the trees, using the duct tape he had found to hang them at full speed; it was much faster than nails !

Tonight I gotta cut loose, footloose
Kick off your Sunday shoes
Please, Louise
Pull me up off my knees
Jack, get back
C'mon, before we crack
Lose your blues
Everybody cut footloose !

Once the decorations hung in just 10 seconds, Mixy rushed to his next stage of his race; Food. There were only a few dishes left to take to the big table. Quickly flapping his small wings, the remix troll made his way into the crowd, still flying, to catch each dish and rush it back to the table.

- HEY ! Trollex exclaimed when Mixy took the seaweed cupcake dish from him, carrying it away from his blue hands.

- What's going on ? Poppy asked him when she arrived a few seconds later.