~ Chapter 20 ~

... King Branch was in front of them!!

There was a long silence, we could have heard a troll hair fall... each one looked at the other with shock, not knowing how to react.

- Uhh.... Branch murmured, his gaze on Mixy in front of him.

Tiny was the first to react;

- Welp...

F*ck this sh!t I'm out!
Hm-hm! ~
F*ck this sh!t I'm out!
Now thanks!~

Don't mind me...
Imma just grab my stuff and leave!
Excuse me please!

F*ck this sh!t I'm out!
Nope-
F*ck this sh!t I'm out!
Alright then...
I don't know what the f*ck just happend..

But I don't really care!
Imma get the f*ck about it...

F*ck this sh!t I'm out!

With those lyrics, Tiny moved away into the hallways... The others remained frozen for a few seconds before Barb exclaimed;

- I think we should run–

- Good idea ! Trollex approved, Goodbye sir!

But as they ran away, to their surprise, the pop troll did something that no one, NO ONE expected.

- Mixy, wait! I know you don't trust me... But I have something for you.

Confused, the young troll stopped, the rest of the group exchanged a dubious look, then turned to King Branch... The more they thought about it, the more strange the situation seemed... Why didn't the king of pop music call the guards the second he had unmasked them? He could have already sabotage Mixy's plan with a simple snap of fingers !

- Here, Branch searched in his blue hair covered with purple paint.

With a gentle gesture, he handed him the purple string of Funk trolls' music

The troll remix widened his yellow eyes in surprise, incomprehension; the one who had chased them on the caterdash he had trained, the one who had an army of scary Necto Trolls to kill them, the one who made disappear the bergens and had tried several times to capture them... Was giving them one of the strings they came to destroy to save the world from the destruction he and Queen Poppy had caused.

- Take it, it's yours, he insisted, putting it in his black hoof.

- What? B-But... Mixy no longer understood anything about all of this.