~ Chapter 10 ~

In the darkness of the PopPalace dugeons jail, poor Mixy trembled with fear.

The grey was almost spreading all over his body, trembling, almost freezing by the stone that was now a part of him, he looked up at the two trolls who had saved his life... now these two trolls, he had betrayed them, he had sent them to this new world where they ruled over everything, without knowing all the bad they caused... where they controlled this apocalyptic universe.

- Why ? Mixy asked in his trembling voice, why are you doing this ? ...

Branch and Poppy smiled at him, laughing at the trembling young mixed troll.

- It was you, you made this possible ! Branch explained, the purple rope of the Funk Trolls trapped between his white teeth.

Mixy refused to believe it, there was a solution, there had to be one!

- Help ! Please, help me!! He begged them, the gray was beginning to reach his face, I want to go home, I want my life back with you guys !!

But Branch and Poppy were already moving away, not caring about the young troll.

- NO!! PLEASE COME BACK ...

...

- ... MOM, DAD !! Mixy suddenly exclaimed, waking up with a start.

The night was over, and the sun was rising on the horizon.

Frightened by his nightmare, Mixy took the time to make sure he was alive; He was there, huddled in the fur of Dashy, their new caterdash friend. Tiny and Barb were already wake up, staring at him, confused;

- Are you crying for your mom and dad ? Tiny asked, sorry, buddy, but I don't think we'll find any other fruitcakes trolls around here...

- Would you stop discouraging him ? Barb got mad at the little silver troll.

And for the fifth time in a few hours, the two trolls began to argue. Mixy had honestly got used to it; no harmony, it would be hard for his two friends to get along well... The only thing that reassured him was that Barb seemed not to be afraid of Tiny, something normal in this crazy world.

So the troll remix decided to go perch on Dashy's head. The little caterdash ran to the rebel village as fast as possible, having decided to help them. Mixy already had a great attachment to the big furry creature, caressing his fur with his right hoof;

- So Dashy, not too tired ?

The purple caterdash responded with a long sad 'Nyyyyyooooooooommmm!'. Mixy frowned, going to ask Dashy if he wanted to take a break... but he received the pink glasses from Tiny on the back of his head:

- OUCH ! He growled, why are you two arguing ? We're supposed to be a team !! Mixy scolded them, very unfamiliar to play the parents role.

He was trying to do like Poppy, to be a good troop leader... but above all he looked like a young troll lost in a world unknown to him.

- Barb said I was small !! Tiny complained, crossing his arms and turned his back on the queen of rock.

- He's the one who started it ! Barb screamed back, He called me a chicken!!

Mixy held on to laugh;

- You both have reasons to be accurate...

Other protests rang out on the back of the caterdash... until Dashy braked abruptly in a loud 'EEEERKKKK-'. The three trolls were threw overboard, and rolled into the dust.

- IT'S BARB'S FAULT !! Tiny screamed immediately.

But despite the ongoing argument, Mixy headed for Dashy, who was letting out complaints, refusing to move. Worried, Mixy tried to convince him to get up... but the baby caterdash lays down in a ball position, and no longer moved.