~ Chapter 19 ~

In the darkness of PopPalace's dongeons, the zombies had lit the tip of their hair to see where they put their feet..... But there was not a single way to silence the prisoner they were currently leading to her cage;

- ... And then you see, this troll told me that turtles could breathe through the buttocks! Barb kept saying anything she could say to annoy them, I didn't believe her... How could this little pet turtle, Eggan dude, do that? So I went to see....

- SHUT UP!! Tresy yelled at her, pulling his colorful messy hair, despairing.

- Go back in there ! Wani-Pop pushed her into the cage.

In a loud noise, Hickory closed the door of it... But, do you remember how easy the cages made by pop trolls were to open for the queen of rock trolls ?

- This cage here? Barb asked.

The zombies widened their eyes, turning their gaze on the door wide open and Barb who was standing outside of it

- W-What– how– did you-u? Dickory didn't understand anything about what just happened, you would have thought he had just seen a ghost floating around.

A smile stretched on the lips of the rock troll; she was no longer afraid of those crazy pop trolls. Mixy had revived the flame in her eyes, had restored her self-confidence.

- It's a bit small for a jail, right? Barb joked around, the zombies, now mad and confuse, threw themselves on her to catch her

"Well, I think I'm going to play this little game for a long moment..."
She thought, sighing.

* * *

In the walls, hiding in the tunnels for areation, hiding from the cameras, Tiny and Mixy were moving forward as quiet as possible... Which was pretty complicated;

- Shh! How much chocolate did you eat at lunch? Tiny said over his shoulder at Mixy.

In fact, the metal cracked and squeaked at each of the remix troll's clumsy movements.

- It's not my fault that I'm taller than you ! Ow ! You're walking on my paw ! Mixy pushed him away; obviously we didn't see much in the darkness, where are we going? Where is the cams room?

Tiny took a moment to think, relying on the mental plan of PopPalace that he had in his mind, and then finally pointed north;

- That way! He whispered, and the two young trolls quietly continued on their way in the labyrinth.

Finally, they were at the place desire; looking through a slit in the ceiling, Mixy and Tiny were taken with a shiver of fright. Mr. Dinkles was still staring at the differents screens, not in the least worried by Barb who had disappeared in the dongeons... Perfect, they could act now !