~ Chapter 17 ~

In Measty Meadows, the team had finished planning their plan.

It had taken them all day... Dashy looked at them with curiosity, his big blue eyes shining in the darkness of the night that were beginning to fall. It had to be said that even if he was absolutely giant, he was quite afraid of all this fog... Mixy approached the baby caterdash, holding a bowl in his hooves in front of the mouth of the creature;

- Need help! He smiles widely.

Immediately, Dashy regurgitated an impossible amount of drooling and dropped it on Mixy while trying to fill the plate.

- Gross... Tiny whispered as Mixy happily walked back to Barb with his bowl filled with Dashy's drooling.

Thanks to Guy, they had been able to create their own painting and now used it to disguise themselves as pop trolls... Everything was planning from A to Z.

- Your turn, Aunt Barb! Mixy says cheerfully when the painting was ready.

The queen of rock approached him nervously, and sat on the soft grass. Mixy was far too busy choosing the most perfect colors for her to notice the panic that was beginning to win her...

- So... I thought that pink would fit you well, but I thought that you might not like glitters... Mixy was talking, dipping the tip of his hoof in the colored substance, And then I told myself that the more glitters there would be, the more convincing and...

Then he was silent, noticing the completely terrifying face of the lilac troll;

- Well... Do I really need to reassure you to put paint on your face? Mixy sighed, slightly discouraging.

 Do I really need to reassure you to put paint on your face? Mixy sighed, slightly discouraging

...

After handling a panic attack from Barb, several jumpscare from Trollex, and hundreds of complaints to his father from Tiny, the team was ready for their final mission.

Mixy's body was almost covered with gray under all the paint he had... They only had a few hours left before sunrise, the time they had to save everyone and bring harmony back, and he swore that they would succeed... But before, there was still a very small detail to settle;

- Friends, the young troll began, we have approximately 5 hours left before the sun rises... This means that this is our last chance to bring harmony back to this world.

Everyone exchanged glances, nervous, knowing what would happen to Mixy if they did not succeed in their mission...

- There is one last point that I would like you to talk about before we go to save the world... Mixy started

- If we fail, it will be Barb's fault, Tiny suddenly decided, cutting off the small leader of the gang.

- What?? It's not because I have a phobia of painting that you have to put me down like that!! She protested, waving her arms and explaining herself.