~ Chapter 12 ~

- HEY!! Mixy screamed before going after the stranger.

Pushing the trolls on his way, the young troll was trying to find the unknown who had already disappeared in the crowd...

- TINY!! TINY, WHERE ARE YOU?? Mixy called his best friend name, worried he would never see him again.

His last chance was to ask for help. Mixy was desperately looking for a troll who could help him, flying, this time, over the crowd... Before suddendly rushing by accident into a classical troll.

- Ouch ! Why run like this, little... Whatever you are ? A familiar voice asked him.

Even with his new outfit and his new huge sword, the remix troll made a cry of joy in recognizing the conductor;

- Trollzart !! Trollzart, please I need your help !! Mixy said to him, panicked, Tiny as been kidnap by that troll and...

- WOAH WOAH, Calm down ! Who in fact was that troll you are describing to me? Trollzart asked, starting frowning.

It was as if the leader of the classic trolls knew perfectly well how to handle this kind of situation... It was strange, but Mixy was too worried to realize it. He described in the simplest way the troll who had captured his friend;

- It was like.. Some kind of moving shadow that just... swiped my friend away !

The look of the yellow glitter troll has suddenly darkens... Carrying his fingers to his lips, he whistled; immediately a group of classical trolls with the same look as him surrounded them like an army, and Trollzart began to give them orders;

- Guardes of TrollrabianVillage ! The thief known as 'The Swiper' has been spoted around here! Watch around and get your ears open for any kind of random musical numbers....

But to these words, as if by chance, a voice suddenly rose above their heads; There, the thief, still holding Tiny in his bag, jumped from roof to roof to get away from the guards that were already chasing him.

- GET HIM!! Trollzart shouted, then went after the mysterious troll.

- Mixy ! What is going on ? Where's Tiny ? Barb arrived a few seconds later, Dashy awkwardly attempted to follow them, but eventually started cry cause he was traped between two palm tress.

- Is that... Mixy started, looking closer at the thief.

Mixy now had a complete view of his face; midnight blue skin, a fish tail and fins ears... That troll was no other than...

- CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! The necto troll laughed, then ran away, followed by Trollzart and his troop.

-... TROLLEX ?!?!? Mixy exclaimed, he couldn't believe what was going on in front of them.

Mixy followed them, so did Barb, confused, determined to catch up with the king of techno trolls who had kidnap the poor Tiny. Jumping from roof to roof, Trollex had started his brand song, laughing out his fun, amused by the guards trying capture him;