~ Chapter 23 ~

- N-No.... Tiny murmured, tears running down his cheeks.

It was complete silence, the trolls had almost forgotten the fact that the strings were no longer part of their world; Mixy was much more important to them than the music itself.

Tiny had put his hands on Mixy's nose, trying to move him;

- Come on, bro!! Get up!!

But nothing he could do alone would bring back his best friend

- N-No ! Barb made her way toward the group around Mixy, C-Cmon kid wake up !

But silence was back like in old times. Barb felt hot tears ran down her cheeks too and she sobbed quietly while Tiny hugged her side, not wanting to look at his gone friend, Trollex soon joined the hug, without his colors the Necto King looked like a ghost out of a nightmare.

This was a nightmare.

Branch reached out to Poppy to hug her, letting the queen sob on his chest; she had just woke up completly from that spell the strings had bring her into, and realized all this time this little fruitcake troll was right... the way she had tried to bring everyone together had been the wrong one. Cause of her, Mixy had failed to save everyone.

But then...

- G-Guys... Branch murmured, The sun is not up...

Everyone widened their eyes in shock when he was the one to realize it. Something didn't make sense... the Sun wasn't there yet... Mixy was not suppose to be gone in the moment ! Branch pushed Poppy's hand away to press his ear against Mixy's cold chest; his heart was still beating !!

- D-Does that mean... Trollzart murmured.

- There's still a chance, yes ! Branch completed, We can still save Mixy !

- But how ? King Quincy asked.

Everyone looked at each other with hope, searching for a solution... Poppy was still looking down, thinking to herself...

In fact, Queen Poppy was thinking of an old memory with her beloved husband... back when he was gray, and had a bad injury covering his entire face after he had saved her from that bergen... to assure him he was still beautiful no matter what, she had sing to him.

- .... L-Let's sing together, Poppy proposed, If we come alive together... he should too.

Everyone looked at each other again, still feeling mad at what the Queen has done, but Barb stopped them;

- I say that is an awesome idea, Barb said, That's what Mixy wanted, after all, he wanted us to become harmony.

She reached out for Poppy's hand, and both Queens stood up together.

- Thanks Barb... She smiled.

She then turned to the group of thousands of trolls around them, in the middle, Mixy statue was standing.