~ Chapter 7 ~

The young Mixy's hooves dragged on the colorful ground as he was pulled by the shoulders across PopPalace's outer courtyard.

He had stopped struggling, exhausted as he catched his breath, his heart seemed to weigh tons. He was dragged like a trash, as if his dark thoughts of his first days in Trollstopia were confirmed in this world all inside out; he was not welcome here.

The pain in his chest, however, was far more powerful than any negative thought; the people he loved were... gone, gone for what seemed forever.

Poppy... The Poppy he knew, had always told him that the pain disappear after a good song... So he sang an soft song, a melody that made him feel better, and horrible at the same time;

It's a classic me mistake
Someone gives me love and I throw it all away...
Tell me have I gone insane ?
Talkin' to myself but I don't know what to say...

'Cause you're letting go
And now I'm holdin' on
I guess you don't know what you got
Until it's gone...

Sometimes you gotta lose somebody
Just to find out you really love someone
Oh-oh-oh, and I do, and I do, and I do, yeah~
Sometimes you gotta lose somebody
Just to find out you really love someone
Oh-oh-oh, yeah...
Sometimes you gotta lose somebody...

- Even if you sing it won't change anything ! one of the guards who dragged him, DJ Suki, laughed at him.

Great to know.

Soon, the two guards took him to a large rock, and after typing a code quickly, dragged their prisoner inside. Mixy recognized him, it was Branch's bunker, but the other guard, Smidge, told him otherwise;

- Welcome to PopPalace's dungeons, have a great rest of your days ! She said, being sarcastic.

- HEY! It was my turn say this ! You told me I could say it !! DJ Suki said, upset.

As the two guards began to argue, Mixy looked around; they were in Branch's bunker, Surprisingly, the place hadn't changed much... Except perhaps the fact that there were no more lights and all the rooms had become jails, where prisoners of all kinds showed a desperate expression... It was scary.

When the argument was over, Mixy watched astonishment as some of the guards opened the cages and forced the prisoners to stand up and follow them; it was true, Mixy was also hungry for lunch time !!

* * *

... Ew.

The meal was AWFUL. Full of paint and glitters with leftover food that had not been eaten at the castle... Basically what had been throw in the trash.

- Do we really have to eat this ? Mixy murmured, poking the strange looking food in front of him.

He could see that the other prisoners them, did not complain, and ate as if it were their first meal in a week; there were no pop trolls; they were all different kinds of music, mostly Trolls Funk, Country and Rock. There were no techno trolls, and no pop trolls... Or almost; there was this crazy pop troll sit next to him;

- Hey! If you don't eat it, I can have your food right!? Right?! Karma, a troll he knew who was completly fan of nature asked him.