~ Chapter 13 ~

- Okay, let's repeat that ... Tiny started.

-... you want us to go on this stage and sing a big musical number .... Trollex continued.

- ... to convince everyone to fight the Pop Trolls with us? Barb finished the sentence, looking at Mixy nervously.

- EXACTLY !! Mixy exclaimed, rising his paws above his head.

The troop he had gathered was watching him nervously, very unconvinced of his plan. Mixy on his side, seemed convinced that the tactic would work fine, and besides, he had to hurry; the gray slowly going all over his body had reached his waist, his techno troll tail had lost all of its color.

- We just have to convince everyone, and the Pop Trolls will have no choice but to listen to us ! he explained again.

- I don't know if you remember but ... I'm the most wanted troll in the zone, kid, Trollex was chuckling as he ate his stolen cupcake, to get on that stage is to throw me on Trollzart's sword ...

- That's great ! Thanks to you we will attract much more attention! Mixy said without thinking too much, so the necto troll shrugged before following Tiny on stage, Barb, are you okay? He suddenly asked.

The queen of rock hugged her knees to her chest, trying not to give in to a panic attack. The remix troll approached her, his head on the side in confusion;

- Hey, don't worry, it's just a little song, all these trolls will love it, trust me ! He smiles reassuringly at her.

But the lilac troll continued to protest, shaking her head, muttering incomprehensible words. Mixy sat down next to her, very calm at the idea of ​​reassuring her now, he was used to it. He rested his hoof on her hand, getting her attention;

- Is there a reason why you don't want to go on this stage ? He asked, calmly.

Barb turned her gaze to the young troll; he was so hopeful, convinced that everything would end well ... but she knew the truth, should she tell him now? It would save him from disappointment later ... but Barb wanted to believe him, she wanted to believe this child more than anything, she wanted him to save this world ... that he succeeded what she had failed.

- I ... I'm not really comfortable on stage ... she finally whispered.

Mixy smiled, that convinced little smile that always managed to calm her down, and gently pulled her towards the stage;

- I will stay with you, you just have to follow the melody and everything will be fine!

- MIXY ! Why did you rewrite this melody ? Tiny suddenly cut them off, holding a paper in his hands, what is that thing here ? He pointed at a harmony on the sheet.

Panic was to seize his troop, but Mixy shrugged his shoulders;

- It's always a good time to rewrite melody guys ! He smiled, NOW, sing it out!

Trollex laughed, and began to remix the music that was playing. In his clear, confident voice, Mixy began to sing his call to the clan; Poppy had taught him to appreciate every moment, so he danced happily, forcing Barb and Tiny to join in the song;

Together now
Together, together
Together now !

Curious to see what was going on, the trolls of TrollsrabianVillage were getting closer to the improvising stage (which was actually Dashy's back). They watched the young remix troll sing without much reaction.

We were born to fly, limitless
No matter what, we stay up
If we're a team that is enough
No boundaries, we're fearless
Where we go on, we go all
We never break, we never fall !