~ Chapter 8 ~

In the corridors of PopPalace, Tiny Diamond was walking along the walls, ears dropping down.

He had done it! He had captured a prisoner, and yet none of these trolls trusted him! All because his father had taken the blame for his music he had played too loud by accident...

Father like son, they were all thinking.

Tiny held his pink and gold glasses in his hands, frowning as he was delving into his thoughts... Suddenly, a large - and big- guarde - caught his attention;

- You, go wash the dugeons toilets, Biggie said.

- Ok.... Tiny sighed.

* * *

...

BANG !

- Ouch... Mixy growled for himself, rubbing his head.

But despite the pain, Mixy tried again, rushing like a mad bull on the prison door. In the other cage, Barb covered her ears cause of the loud sound, watching him try to open the door in his desperate attempt.

- T-That's a country type cage, she said to him, it's not gonna work... She said to him.

- I don't care ! I'll open this cage, I have to get out of here !! Mixy said, and tried again.

The young troll ran back into the door, and this time he hit his head hard against it. He let out a long complaint, and looked between the bars to see the condition of the lock; Intact.

- Urrghh... Mixy growled, frowning.

Then a powerful wave of anger crossed him again. In a cry of rage he began to give everything he had; hooves hits, fish tail hits... All this accompanied by the surprising and sudden force of a troll rock. Barb in the other cage, frightened by the rage of her prison neighbor, tried to calm him down;

- Mixy, Stop that, calm down ! Violence is not going to free us !

- NO ! I'M NOT STAYING CALM !! The remix troll screamed out, rushing in the door again

- STOP !! It's a basic latch, you only need to...

Barb passed her arm through the bars of her cage, and seeing the door suddenly open, Mixy stopped abruptly, his mouth open in surprise;

- How did you ?... he asked, not believing it.

- Pop Trolls loves simplicity... she respounded, it was just a basic latch...

- If you knew how open this cage, why didn't get out of here SOONER ??

Barb ears drop down in shame, letting out a little fear sound. Mixy immediatly feel bad, and decide he would ask that later. He then did the same, and opened the door of his cage before run out, turning toward the rock troll who was still trembling in the shadows.

- Come on, what are you waiting for ?? Mixy asked the queen, The world need us !! It needs you !

But the rock troll refused to move, trembling; not because she didn't want to save the world and didn't want to help this little troll who seemed to have appreciated her at first sight ... but because it was a very big mission, and the past haunted her like a parrazite, trapped her in this cage that seemed to be her only refuge in this world that had rejected her.

- I can't... I'm sorry, Mixy, I can't...

At that broken voice, weak and piercing with pain, Mixy tilted his head to the side; what had happened to her ? Realizing that he had been too hard on her, he entered her cage, gently so as not to frighten her, and in silence, sat down beside her.