60

"How much of any of that was actually true?" Draco asked, after Umbridge had gone.

"Like, zero." Alex grinned.

"Alex!" Ginny hissed.

"Relax, what are they going to do? Go after Umbridge? And say what? It's all a lie? Umbridge won't believe them." She elbowed Draco. "I will be wanting my wand now, thank you very much."

"In your dreams, Weasley."

"Dare you to stop me, Nott." He let go of Ginny, and reached for his wand. "I should probably warn you, I'm a paranoid person. I pretty much have a protection charm up twenty four seven. You can ask Draco here, I'm really good at casting spells."

"I doubt that." He snarled.

"Guess you won't find out. Might want to look behind you." He turned and saw Ginny had her wand pointed at him.

They all trekked through the woods to find Harry and Hermione. "Gin, that bat-bogey hex. I just want to say, you're my hero."

"Thanks. I love what you did to Bulstrode. They'll have tough luck trying to get her out of Umbridge's office."

"The pair of you are bloody scary." Neville said and and the sisters grinned.

Alex continued leading them forth until the heard Hermione. "Anyway, Harry, how exactly were you planning to get all the way to London?"

"Yeah, we were just wondering that." Ron called as they emerged through the shrubbbery. "So," Ron pushed aside a low-hanging branch and held out Harry's wand. "Had any ideas?"

"How did you get away?" Harry asked in amazement, taking his wand from Ron.

"Couple of Stunners, a Disarming Charm, Neville brought off a really nice little Impediment Jinx, and something frightening Alex did that I don't even recognise." said Ron airily, now handing back Hermione's wand, too. "But Ginny was best, she got Nott- Bat Bogey Hex. It was superb, his whole face was covered in the great flapping things. Anyway, we saw you out of the window heading into the Forest and followed. What've you done with Umbridge?"

"She got carried away," Harry explained. "By a herd of centaurs."

"Magorian?" Alex asked and Hermione nodded.

"And they left you behind?" Ginny looked astonished.

'Magorian advocated." Hermione said and looked at Alex. "And since when does he know about Hammer?"

"Apparently since Kichiro. Didn't know until a couple months ago when he admitted it."

"Anyway. Harry, what did you find out in the fire? Has You-Know-Who got Sirius or...?"

"Yes," Harry said firmly. "And I'm sure Sirius is still alive, but I can't see how we're going to get there to help him."

They all fell silent, looking rather scared; the problem facing them seemed insurmountable.

"Oh well we tried. Can we go back now?" She said at the same time as Luna offered a solution.

"Well, we'll have to fly, won't we?" Luna told them, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"OK," Harry glared irritably, rounding on her. "First of all, 'we' aren't doing anything if you're including yourself in that, and second of all, Ron's the only one with a broomstick that isn't being guarded by a security troll, so-"

"I've got a broom!" Ginny countered. "And so does Alex."

"Yeah, but you're not coming," Ron huffed angrily. "And Alex doesn't want to come."