Ch. 2 - Planning

Hey guys! I hoped you liked ch. 1. Here's chapter 2!

Rick Riordan owns all these characters

______________________________________________________________________

(Percy's POV)

I woke up with my arms around Annabeth, Oh yeah I remembered we just got engaged. I sat there smiling and enjoying the peace and quiet while watching my fiance (man I love how that sounds) sleep. Then the peace was disturbed by squealing. "Oh no" well I guess Annabeth is awake now. We both slowly got up and looked out the window. At least half the Aphrodite cabin was standing out there looking in. I gave a little scream. She groaned again and walked over to the window, closing the shades.

"Much better," She said. Come on, we have A LOT of planning to do today." 10 minutes later we were walking hand in hand up to the dining pavilion.

When we walked in everyone clapped.

"How do they know?" I whispered to her.

"You left the whole picnic and the ring box down at the beach. Besides, it's Camp, nothings a secret," she answered. All of a sudden the whole pavilion started chanting KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! Annabeth and I both blushed. I heard Travis yell,

"Come on Lovebirds do it already!" I laughed and turned towards Annabeth. I kissed her on the lips and the whole crowd booed us.

"A real kiss!" An Aphrodite girl yelled. I turned towards Annabeth once again and said,

"Give the crowd what they want." She sighed even though I knew very well she wanted to kiss me. We actually kissed this time and everybody cheered. I guess I lost track of time standing there because we broke apart after we heard Chiron stomp his hoof.

"Thank you..." he said to us. We both blushed even harder.

After breakfast Annabeth and I met down at her cabin and started planning for our wedding.

"Why do we have to start now, isn't the wedding like in 8 months?" I asked her.

"Because Seaweed Brain weddings take a lot of work." She started making phone calls to book places and stuff and I just sat there. I can't believe I'm marrying Annabeth Chase. I can't believe we might start a family.

"What should we name our kids?" I blurted out.

"Uhhh first let me handle one thing at a time," she said typing something on her laptop. She started getting into that Athena kid mode where she can only concentrate on one thing.

"Uhh Annabeth, I have to go to the bathroom."

"The calendar is over there."

"Do you want a snack, I'm starving."

"I told you I already booked the flower shop."

"Annabeth, my hair is on fire."

"No, I haven't sent out invitations." Ugh. That one never works.

"Ok I'm gonna leave."

"Yes of course the dress will be white."

I laughed to myself and went outside to get some fresh air. As I walked out I bumped into Piper, Hazel, and Katie. They screamed and pushed past me.

"Okay!" Piper said. "Operation Wedding 101!"

They squealed again and dragged me back into the cabin.

"Come on Percy it's your wedding too," Hazel said.

"Alright," Katie said. "I'm on flower duty."

"I'm on decorating and cake duty," Piper said grinning.

"I got invitations duty," Hazel piped up.

I snorted. "What Percy?" Hazel said annoyed.

"Every single one of you said duty." I said laughing now.

"Grow up Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said trying not to laugh too.

After about 3 hours the dinner bell sounded.

"Okay I can't handle this," I said. "I'm gonna leave for dinner."

I left the four of them for more planning. I skipped the campfire and went back to the Athena cabin bringing a cheeseburger for Annabeth with me.

"How's it going Wise Girl," I asked her.

"Ugh. This is a lot of work, but it's worth it." She said smiling at me.

"You need a break or your head is gonna explode. Let's take a nap," I said pulling Annabeth into the bed with me.

"No I need to work,"

"What else is there to do?" I said kissing her head.

"Stop Percy! I have work to do!"

"Oh come on you need a Percy Break!"

"Ugh, fine." She said smiling and crawled into the bed with me.

We woke up an hour later blushing when we realized the whole Athena cabin was standing over us taking pictures.