Ch. 6 - Our Honeymoon

I haven't done this in a while sooo
Rick Riordan owns all these characters and I don't
----------------------------------------
(Annabeth's POV)
Ugh. I was super excited for our honeymoon together but I wish it wasn't a secret! Seaweed Brain thinks it's all romantic or something to keep this from me but do you know how hard it is for an Athena girl to not know something? I tried and tried to get it out of him but he wouldn't budge.

"Hey Percy where are we going again?"

"Good try."

"Hey Percy Piper wants to know where we are going whats the name of it again?"

"I can't tell you."

"Could you at least give me the first letter?"

"Nope."

Percy drove us to the beach.

"Our honeymoon is at the beach?" I asked.

"No, we are taking a boat from here to the secret destination." Thank gods I thought to myself.

We boarded a small blue boat that had the words Hermes Express written on the side.

"The gods got involved?" I asked him.

"Yeah well Aphrodite planned the whole thing saying that it was her duty to plan the "wedding of the century"'s honeymoon," he said.

"That sounds like her," i grumbled as I climbed in the boat.

Percy just kinda willed the waves to bring us to our destination. I was so worn out from yesterday's wedding that I just slept below deck. it wasn't the comfiest spot but I was so tired I didn't even care. Percy woke me up and said I had been sleeping for 4 hours. I felt a tiny bit bad that he hadn't got a bit of sleep but that's his problem. if he had told me where we were going I could have steered.

"Here we are Wise Girl," he said as we walked up to the deck. My jaw dropped. This place looked amazing.

"Where are we?" I asked awe stricken.

"We are at the vacation destination of the gods themselves."

"The gods have a vacation island?" I asked confused.

"I don't know Aphrodite planned it," Percy said shaking his head.

We stepped out of the boat and started walking through the streets together. I interlaced my hand through his. Percy smiled down at me.

"Oh my gods Perce look at all this amazing architecture!" I said suddenly slipping away to go touch an old building.

"It's a model of Ancient Greece," he said laughing at me.

"Oh gods this is beautiful." There were minor gods, satyrs, and other creatures just casually strolling through the town. There were adorable cafes and shops all lined up down the street. There were temples dedicated to the gods at the end of the line of shops. As we walked people and creatures looked at us. I saw some of them whispering. Finally a satyr walked up to us and asked,

"Are you Percy and Annabeth?"

"Yes sir we are," I answered.

"Follow me," he said. "I will show you where you shall be staying for your time here."

"Thank you," we both said following the satyr to an old building.
After we were all settled into our room it was dinner time. We were so exhausted Percy ordered a pizza up to our room. I guess when your the honored guests the hotel will do anything.

After we finished off the entire box of pizza Percy and I got ready for bed and crawled in together. We sat there and cuddled for a while.

"You did well Seaweed Brain, ya know that?" I told him.

"I did plan a pretty good honeymoon didn't i?" He said smiling. "I also kept a pretty good secret!"

"Yes you did," i said laughing. Percy then leaned over and gave me a kiss. Of course I'm not going to describe the rest of the night. The week we did nothing but have fun, relax, and spend time together.

Hey guys, this is just a tiny chapter about the honeymoon. The next one will be big news!! Please comment, vote, and also please tell your friends about this story. Thanks and love you guys.