Ch. 26 - Already in Love part 2

(Percy's POV)
I woke up and starting flipping pancakes for everyone. It was our last day at the beach so everyone was upstairs packing. Since all the moms were upstairs packing with the kids, the guys were downstairs making breakfast and packing the car up. I was making pancakes until I looked over and saw Jason burning the bacon.

"Dude! Turn the stove off!" I yelled over the smoke detector. Travis grabbed a towel and starred swatting the smoke detector and cursing.

Leo was flipping eggs until he slipped on some bacon grease and all of them fell to the floor. As I was fanning the smoke detector I forgot about the pancakes. The smoke detector went off for about 2 seconds until it started again because of the burnt pancakes.

We all stood there defeated.

"Uhhhh," Leo said. "do you guys want some gourmet cereal?"

"Yeah sounds good," I said and grabbed the milk.

I walked upstairs to tell everyone breakfast was ready just to find that upstairs was even crazier than downstairs.

Annabeth ran by me with Zoe at her heels.

"Here Perce," she said and threw a bag at me. I almost fell over at the weight of it.

I heard Meredith yell from my right, "HAS ANYONE SEEN MY TWINKLE TOES?"

Then Piper yelled back from my left, "THEYRE IN THE BATHROOM NEXT TO THE TOILET."

I watched as Mere went to walk into the bathroom but someone yelled from inside to not come in. I saw Rj run by brushing his teeth and leave a trail of toothpaste behind him.

Then Calypso yelled, "RJ, BRUSH YOUR TEETH IN THE BATHROOM!"

"BUT CHARLIE IS PEEING IN THERE!"

Tristan threw a basketball toward his bag but missed and knocked over a lamp sending glass flying. I yelled, "Breakfast is ready!" But no one heard me except Beth. Then she yelled the same thing. "HEY EVERYBODY BREAKFAST IS READY!" Everybody stampeded me running down the stairs. After they all left I regained my balance and Annabeth smirked at me.

Then I heard Hazel yell, "so nobody is gonna help the poor old 8 month pregnant woman over here!" Yeah, Hazel was pregnant and was due any day now. Beth and I helped her out of bed and walk down the stairs.

Everyone was pouring cereal and milk and grabbed glasses of orange juice.

"Really? Cereal and milk Percy? you said eggs bacon and pancakes!" Beth said staring at the mess in front of us.

"Yeah well we tried that but... Wait didn't you hear the smoke detector?" I asked.

"You set the smoke detector off?!"

"Wow it must've been really loud upstairs..."

(Annabeth's POV)
Everyone piled into the cars with girls in one and boys in the other.

Car 1 was me, Hazel, Calypso Piper, and Katie with Meredith, Ell and Zoe.

Car 2 was Leo, Jason, Percy, Frank, and Travis with Tristan Charlie and Rj.

We were driving until Hazel yelled,

"I'm going into labor! We need the hospitable! Mamas having a baby child!"

I made a U-turn and drove toward the nearest hospitable as fast as I could. Piper called the boys and told them the news. I ran with Hazel and Katie up to the room while Piper and Calypso stayed with the girls to wait for the guys car. Frank ran in about 10 minutes later and rushed over to Hazel. He kissed her head and said,

"Hey Gorgeous, you ready to have a baby?"

"I guess..." She answered. The doctor yelled "Push!" And Hazel screamed and Frank shushed her and then I heard crying. I ran in to find them both crying sitting on the bed together. Then I realized they were happy tears.

"Congratulations on your new baby girl!" The nurse announced walking in.

Frank and Hazel turned to each other grinning. Everyone walked in and Hazel announced,

"Hey everybody. Thanks for making a slight detour so our newest addition to our family could be born. I would like to welcome Nina Lane Zhang to the world." We all clapped and congratulated the happy couple.

We now had the tiny predicament that Hazel had to stay at the hospitable for a few days because she had a baby, but we were still at the beach and we didn't want to leave Frank and Hazel here alone without a car.

"Let's stay at the beach another day!" Ell suggested.

"Yayy!" All the kids yelled jumping up and down. I sighed but eventually we all agreed to it.

"I'll call a hotel," Jason said.

After saying goodbye to Hazel and Frank we packed into the cars again and drove back down to the beach for another vacation.