Ch. 3 - Dress Shopping

Percy's POV:

I woke up with my face in Annabeth's blonde hair, her back against my chest and our legs tangled together. She was still asleep so I started peppering her face with kisses to wake her up. She smiled and I knew she was awake. "Good morning". she said still smiling.

"Good morning", I replied.

"ugghhhh" She said.

"What", I said.

"I have to go dress shopping today", She said.

"That doesn't sound so bad", I said.

"Aphrodite is coming with the girls and me" She replied sadly. I just started cracking up. "It is not funny" she said.

"It is actually quite funny" I replied still chuckling."

"Whatever I'm getting dressed", she said getting up. While she got dressed I just laid there thinking about how lucky I was.

Annabeth's POV:

I went to the closet of the cabin to find some clothes to wear. (Once we started sharing the cabin I moved most of my clothes to this cabin.) I found the perfect outfit for today. I wore a simple pair of light blue skinny jeans and on top I wore a mint tank top. I said a quick goodbye and then I was off.

After I left the cabin I walked over to the Aphrodite cabin, took a deep breath, and then walked in. Once I was inside I was immediately welcomed with squeals.

"Leave her alone", Piper said. I silently thanked her. After the Aphrodite girls had dispersed Piper, Hazel, Calypso and Katie all came up to me. Piper was wearing jean shorts and a white lace top. Hazel was wearing a black skirt and a golden top. Katie was wearing a white sundress with a floral pattern.Calypso was wearing a simple pair of skinny jeans and a red V-neck top.

"How is the bride to be", Katie asked.

"I'm great", I replied. I turned to Piper, "Is your mom still coming?" I asked.

"Yes", She replied with a smirk on her face.

"Ok let's get this over with", I said wanting to spend time with Percy. Suddenly a poof of pink came but was soon replaced by Aphrodite.

"EEEPPPPPPP THE PERCABETH WEDDING IS FINALLY HERE", She squealed while all of us girls covered our ears.

" Mom quite down we don't wan tour eardrums to burst. " , Piper said to her sounding annoyed.

After Aphrodite calmed down we started to talk about my dress. Aphrodite had brought some to show me but none of them felt right. Then Hazel blurted out," I feel like this would be easier if we just made the dress".

"Hazel your a genius", Aphrodite said, "Of course, I should just make Annabeth's dress. Oh and I have the perfect idea".

About an hour later I was standing in the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It was Grecian style. The first part of the dress looked similar to a regular wedding dress, it was of course white, the top was strapless, and towards the bottom there were a sparkles that faded into the train. Then over top of that was the sheer wrap type thing that came over my right should and flowed down with the rest of the dress. (Sorry don't know how to explain a Grecian style dress). Aphrodite then added accessories. On my shoulders on both sides were two gold bangles. Then she did my hair in an intricate braid that cam down past my right shoulder. She added some light make up and lastly I wore silver gladiator sandals. All of the girls gasped.

"Oh Annabeth you look beautiful", Piper said her eyes starting to well up.

"You look gorgeous", Katie said also starting to cry.

" Oh no, I told myself I wouldn't cry", Hazel said.

"Stop it or your going to make me cry", I said my eyes starting to well up as well.

After a good 20 minutes of just us crying and staring at my dress I left the Aphrodite cabin and went to find Percy while the girls went off to do other things.

Once I found Percy we just kind of spent the day doing nothing and relaxing on the beach. Then we ate a picnic on the beach. Once it got dark we went to our cabin and fell asleep. That night I had the strangest dream, I think it was about our children...

Ok I can't wait for the wedding! It's coming soon. love you guys