Ch. 15 - Frazel Wedding

Annabeth's POV:

I watched as Charlie ran outside to get the mail. I never understood why he did it, Percy claimed thing. I thought it was adorable. Anyway, once Charlie got back inside he dropped everything but one letter.

"Mommy it's fancy", he said handing it to me. He was right it had a special looking seal, one I recognised. Camp Jupiters. I opened it.

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Hazel and Frank. The ceremony will take place in Camp Jupiter on April 4. Save the Date!

"Charlie we are going to see Aunt Hazel and Uncle Frank.", I said setting Charlie down on his playmat in front of the T.V. He was already two years old and Meredith was about one and a half.

"I'm going to call daddy. Be good.', I said walking to the phone in the kitchen. I dialed his office number, ehich was his company Jackson Marine Research Institute.

"JMRI, Mr. Jackson's office. Jules speaking.", his assistant said. She was also a demigod and was married to a son of Ares.

"Hey Jules it's Annabeth is Percy there.", I said.

"Yep, one second I'll patch you through."

'"Thank you"

"Percy Jackson", His voice said a couple seconds later.

"Hey Percy", I said.

"Oh hey Beth, what's up?"

"Hazel and Frank are getting married", I said happily.

"It's about time. So when is it?"

"Next month", I said.

"Sounds good. Hey I have to go to a meeting in a little bit but I'll calll you when I'm leaving the office.", he said.

"Ok Love you. Bye", I said hanging up. Me and Percy were both pretty succesful people. We were also pretty famous. Me, for my architectual firm and him for his Marine Science company. I would be working from home till Charlie goes to pre-school.

Anyway.....

I decided to call Hazel and ask if she needed my help.

"Hello", Hazel said.

"Hey Hazel, it's Annabeth", I said.

"Hey Annabeth, I'm assuming you've heard.", she said.

"Yes I did, congrats. I was just wondering if there is anything I could do to help.", I said watching Charlie sing along to old Wiggles rerunds.

"Actually since Frank and I have to work I was wondering if you and the girls could get the dresses and tuxes for all the boys there since I can't do it from California.",she said.

"I think I can do that. So what are the color, just so I know what the dresses should look like.", I said already searching dresses on my labtop.

"The colors are lilac and peach", she said, "Honestly though we aren't really doing the whole bridesmaids thing it's going to be a small ceremony. And considering all of us are still in our early 20s I dont' think it needs to be to fancy."

"I got it. Me and the other girls will go shopping and get it done", I said, "I'll talk to you soon Hazel."

"Bye Annabeth."

A Month Later...

Percy, Charlie and I had all flown to California a couple weeks ago to help with the finishing touches. Today we were helping Hazel get ready. Me, Piper, Katie, Calypso, and Hazel we all in Hazel and Franks apartment f=getting ready.