Ch. 12 - Baby Showers, A Surprise, and Awwww

Annabeth's POV:

Piper and I walked into Katie and Travis' house. When we walked in all our friends were running around getting food and dropping of present.

"Holy Hades", I heard Piper mumble. We walked up to Katie, she was finally starting to show. Katie was currently on the phone, I could tell it was Travis because she kept giggling. I know we act like teenagers but hey we are only like twenty two.

"Hey Katie", I said hugging her as she hung up the phone.

"Hey Annbeth, Piper I'm so glad you could come. Hey Annabeth where is Charlie?", she asked.

"Percy took Charlie with him to hang out with boys. In his words his son needs "manly time", I said chuckling.

"How are you doing Piper?", Katie asked. Piper was due this week and was not enjoying her last week of pregnancy.

"I know this sounds bad but I just want this baby out of me", Piper groaned rubbing her stomache.

Katie just laughed. We then moved to the living room to open presents. Katie grabbed one from her sister Miranda (Also Conner's girlfriend) first. She opened it, we couldn't see it from where we were. Katie started tearing up.

"Katie, honey, what's wrong?" I asked worried. She laughed a little, wiped some tears and lifted up the present so we could all see it. It was a onzie that said "Mommy's Little Troublemaker". We all laughed at that. Then out of nowhere Piper screamed in pain. I rushed over to her.

"Pipes you okay", I asked rubbing her back.

"Sorry to ruin your baby shower Katie but, I think my water just broke", She said before hitting another contraction.

"Okay someone call Jason and tell him to meet us at the hospital, Piper lets get to the car", I said moving towards the door.

We jumped in the car and drove quickly to the hospital. Once we got there Jason, Percy, and Charlie were all there in the waiting room. Jason rushed to Piper.

"Jason it hurts" Piper said.

"I know sweetie its gonna be over soon" He said though you could tell he was nervous.

A nurse came and took them to a room. I finally turned to greet my husband and child. I took Charlie from Percy's arms.

"Mommy missed you", I said snuggling Charlie closer.

"What am I chopped liver", Percy said interrupting our cuddle session. I leaned over and kissed him.

"How was guys day, you know before Katie called", I said kissing Charlie on the head.

"It was a lot of fun," It was nice just all of us as a family together then Charlie started crying and tugging on my shirt.

"Looks like someones hungry" Percy said.

"No, he just needs mommy", I said as he slowly stopped crying. Just then the nurse came over and told us we could come in. When we got in the room Piper was holding a baby in a bundle of pink blankets.

"Hey guys!" Piper whispered. "It's a girl!"

"Awwwwww" Percy and I said simultaneously. "Look at how adorable she is!"

"We decided to name her Meredith Lupa Grace," Jason announced after all our other friends showed up from Katie's shower. I finally got a good look at Meredith she was a spitting image of Piper. She had brown hair and beautiful hazel color changing eyes.

Charlie started wiggling around in my arms. I carried him over to Piper and held him over Baby Meredith.

"Hey Mere," I said cooing to the new baby. "Meet your new friend Charlie."

"Awww! I can just see Marlie! Love is in the air!" I heard Leo squeal. Everybody laughed. Then something amazing happened.

"Mommy, Mere", I heard someone whisper. Everyone froze and turned to Charlie, the only thing he had said before was hi but now he had said two new words.

"What did you say Charlie?", Percy asked.

"Mere!", he squealed happily.

Piper and I both laughed sitting next to each other holding our babies.

"Well," she whispered next to me. "Who do you think will be next?"

I laughed. "Well Percy, Charlie, and I better get going. We'll see everybody later." We gave everybody a hug and then left.

After I made grilled cheeses for dinner and Charlie was in bed, Percy snuck up behind me and gave me a kiss while I was by Charilie's crib. He looked so precious sleeping.

"Look at him, my baby boy", I said smiling at Percy. I leaned in and kissed him, we hadn't had time to ourselves in so long.

"You look like you need some Percy time," he said walking over to the tv. We watched the second Harry Potter while eating popcorn. I was snuggled into Percy's chest and he had his arms around my waist as I sat in his lap. He carried me upstairs and we both got into bed and fell asleep snuggled up together.

The Next Day:

I woke up to Charlie crying, I got up and walked to his room. Once he saw me he giggled.

"Mommy", he said reaching his tiny little hands out to me.

"Hi baby", I said picking him up, "How are you?"

He just clapped. I smelled pancakes,

"Daddy is up", I said walking down the steps. Percy was in the kitchen cooking.

"Daddy", Charlie said reaching out to him. Percy grabbed him and put him in his high chair.

"Let's go see Piper and Jason", I say out of nowhere. I go get dressed as Percy finishes feeding Charlie. I wore blue skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a maroon sweater. Then I put on black converse and I put my hair in a low messy bun. I went into Charlie's room and grabbed him his "Hot Stuff" onzie.

I walked downstairs and saw Charlie on the floor in front of the T.V. watching some show.

"Percy" ,I called out.

"Just cleaning up", he replied.

"Ok, I'm gonna get Charlie ready then we will leave", I said. I heard him say ok. I picked up Charlie and brought him to the couch. I changed his diaper and put on his onzie. Once I was done I lifted him up and held him close.

"We are gonna go see Mere" ,I said as Percy came in and we headed to the car.

"Yay, Mere Mere" , he said all happy.

When we finally arrived I could hear Meredith screaming already. I walked up and knocked on the door with Percy following. Piper answered.

"Oh thank goodness, we have tried everything Meredith won't stop crying", she said leading us towards Meredith's room.

Charlie covered his ears from the screams. When we got into Mere's room. I took Charlie over to her crib and we both looked over at her. Then like magic she looked at Charlie's face and instantly stopped crying and smiled.

"Oh my gods, how the Hades did he do that?" Jason said. I looked at Charlie in amazement. He just smiled at me

"Hehehehe!" Charlie clapped his tiny hands together. We all just laughed. The rest of the day we just hung out. All the rest of the day I couldn't help but think........AWWWWWWWWWWWWMY BABY IS IN LOVE!!!!!!

Hey guys, aren't they adorable. You can look for romance between those to in the future ;). Please continue to vote, comment, and spread the word about this story, Thanks everyone for your support. Love yal.