01 || The Idea

Jungkook's POV:

"I can't leave my son on his own while juggling with a hectic job. I can't even take care of the responsibilities I have home-" I ranted to Namjoon hyung while I was on a day off as we took our sons on a playdate. I was cut by Namjoon hyung.

"So you're saying that you basically need a wife?" he asked, and I didn't expect him to say that. "What? No! You know how I hated it, hyung. Hyunju was traumatizing enough; I don't need more of that.", I told him, but his facial expression stayed indifferent.

"I'm not telling you to go and get married again. I'm suggesting you hire a housewife.", he said nonchalantly. See, he really knows how to deal with me; that's why he's my best hyung- WAIT! WHAT DID HE SAY?!?! "Hire? A housewife?!" I asked him as if I knew that he was only joking around.

"Yeah, those come in contractual terms, and you pay for their services.", he explained, and I was even more bewildered. "You were serious? Hiring a housewife exists?" I asked him. A surge of hope has come to me, but then I began doubting again. I know myself; I can fall easily for anyone- Did Namjoon hyung just smirked?

"You were thinking about the possibility of ending up marrying who you're assigned with, right?" he asked in this smug way. "How'd you know?" I asked him. "Your face never lies, and it tells the whole story. Your son has that same face too, look.", he told me the obvious, and my gaze went to my son, who was playing with his son.

My son, Joocheol, is a four-year-old healthy kid who will be starting to attend kindergarten in just a month. His face was contorted in confusion, and it was so obvious. This is a part of why Joocheol was so easy to take care of, but not when I get too busy. I can't believe that my son has been growing excessively in a short period of time.

"Though it was a great idea, I'm still worried about the same thing that I was worried about earlier.", I told him without filters. "It's an expensive service so they have options. You can hire a male so you can stop thinking about that. Just be sure you don't swing into that side and you're gonna be fine.", he suggested. "Oh, I didn't know that there's an option like that.", I said while nodding.

I don't even care about the price; all I need is for someone to manage the house and my kid while I was gone for work. "How do I get in contact with all this?" I asked him. "I'll email you the website address later, and then you can register in there. You tell them your preferences for a housewife through an online form, and then you set a date with your available time for a meet-up at their office.", he said.

"You suspiciously know a lot about this.", I said with raised brows suspiciously. "I made the website, so it's only natural for me to know a lot. I made it about two years ago; I didn't know that it will come to a point where I'd have to officially recommend this to someone. Especially not you.", he told me.

Namjoon hyung was also the head of the IT department in the office. Though I have a higher position, I respect him like a real older brother. Wonder who am I? I'm Jeon Jungkook, carrier of the founding titan- I'm kidding.

I'm just an entrepreneur, entrusted by my father's best friend's company. It's a long story, but the company was assigned to me by my father's best friend, Sir Hwang Jaehan. He has no heir to pass it onto, so I was trained at a very young age to inherit both my father's wealth and his best friend's company.

I'm a busy person, but thankfully I have Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung to cut off half of my work. "I'm still wondering why you refuse to just hire nannies for your son.", Namjoon hyung ranted. "Joocheol gets attached pretty easily-" I was saying. "Like you are.", Namjoon hyung butted in.

"Yeah, and so when his nanny changes into someone else, he will keep on crying for days on end. Just look at how attached he is with Howon." I pointed at his own son. "Okay fine, whatever suits your palette.", Namjoon hyung said with a sigh.