31 || His favorite

Jimin's POV:

We now have to leave the cafe and say goodbye to the dogs. "Are you okay?", I asked Joocheol who didn't throw a tantrum unlike the other kids who had to leave as well. I can tell that he didn't want to go so soon though.

"I'm fine, Appa. We'll meet again, right?", he asked me and I nodded firmly. "Of course you will, unless they get adopted by someone else of course.", I told him and he sighed in regret.

"The question for if you wanted a pet dog of your own is still up. You can tell me whenever you feel like you're ready to raise one by yourself.", I told him and he hummed.

"Not yet, but I will tell you when I will.", he informed. We went shopping for toys first and then went grocery shopping. "Appa, I kinda want dumpling soup for dinner tonight. Can we have that?", he asked me and I agreed.

"Do you want us to buy premade dumplings from your dad's company or do we make homemade ones?", I asked him and he was seriously contemplating about this.

"Let's buy one from dad. It's embarrassing not to support our own products, but let's still make some homemade ones because I want some with lots of shrimp.", he said and I giggled at the thought.

"Appaaaaa~ It wasn't funny.", he whined and I tried to control myself. This kid is really his father's son. I get to witness how alike they truly are through passing days. It wasn't even too long ago when I first met them.

-

We came back home to start with the dumplings and have dinner prepared before Jungkook came home. "Appa, did you know what my dad's favourite food is?", Joocheol asked.

I frowned at the thought. "I don't know, but I have an idea of which foods he liked eating.", I answered and he hummed. "I also didn't know until I asked him while you were away.", he started snitching.

"What did he say?", I asked with my throat suddenly parched so I drank. "It was you.", I bluntly said and I started choking on water. I almost dropped the glass but I caught it on time.

"What?!", I asked him in surprise. "He said that his favourite is whatever you cook for him. That's the same for me too.", he explained and continued to ask if I was fine.

I sighed in relief and chuckled at myself for thinking that. Joocheol is just a kid- "I mean, with the way he said it though. I thought that he liked eating you.", he added and I started choking on air.

This kid is in need of strong parental guidance. "How do I say this- some things that your father says may not be suitable for someone of your age yet.", I started telling him.

"How inappropriate?", he asked. "Well, remember that time when I told you about mating?", I asked him and he hummed. "I also told you about how it's only done when-"

"When a person like me reaches the age of adulthood. Does it mean that I'm also only allowed to hear about it when I reach that age?", he asked curiously. I carefully thought about my answer.

"Well, you're four. When you reach about 4th grade, they begin teaching you about sex education in school. During this age, you only learn about the informative side of it and I'm not allowing you to entertain jokes made about it.", I made a rule firmly and he nodded.

"But Appa, it's not like I'd know it's a joke about it unless someone explains it to me.", he pointed out. "You're right. But once you understood, you refrain yourself from telling it to others so you wouldn't be a bad influence to others. Got it?", I asked of him.

We continued making dumplings and I taught him how to fold it. "Appa, how are you so good at this?", he asked me in frustration as he couldn't close his dumplings like I did. "It's through practice. You'll get it once you've had enough dumplings to make."